Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DMANS Morpheus Purple Series II VT Sedan

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
They can get over it??

I dont understand why people cant appreciate the work people put into cars rather than saying yeah it looks ****. I see a stock commodore compared to a done up one even if i dont like how it is i can still appreciate the work they have put into it

A stick with no poo on it, is better than a stick covered in poo.

Not that im referring your car as a poo covered stick, Im just saying that sometimes, not all work is good work and we need to look at it and if I am looking at it, I am commenting on it.

...that fabric. Needs to see the bottom of a dumpster.

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
A stick with no poo on it, is better than a stick covered in poo.

Not that im referring your car as a poo covered stick, Im just saying that sometimes, not all work is good work and we need to look at it and if I am looking at it, I am commenting on it.

That is true but i dont believe it really matter that much that the inside of my car is silver for now? there are bigger things to be done before i need to worry about that.

And yes if i see something i like i'll comment on it and keep an eye on it to see how things are going but if i have only negative things to say as it doesnt please me i dont comment.

90% of the comments i get are positive but i cant please everyone, yes to some its a cadbury wrapper or whatever or a piece of ****. but its not finished and never will be i dont think i just want to keep adding to it and end up with a daily driver that is neat and half show style

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
They can get over it??

I dont understand why people cant appreciate the work people put into cars rather than saying yeah it looks ****. I see a stock commodore compared to a done up one even if i dont like how it is i can still appreciate the work they have put into it

im sure people on here appreciate the work gone into it, but (and this is the part you're going to hate) they dont appreciate you doing things half assed.

im glad you're modding your car and giving things ago, thats what its all bout fella

but you're the type of guy that does things without proper research. if you spent a little bit of time asking people 'how' and look at pictures of other peoples rides you'll understand the concept and then you should be asking yourself 'how can i do it better'

when ever you mod a car theres always going to be people disliking it.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Why cant we use the line 'If you have nothing nice to say, dont say a word'?

aussieakito

Holden Dealer Master Tech
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Manual VY SS2, 2005 Rolla Sportivo
That is true but i dont believe it really matter that much that the inside of my car is silver for now? there are bigger things to be done before i need to worry about that.

And yes if i see something i like i'll comment on it and keep an eye on it to see how things are going but if i have only negative things to say as it doesnt please me i dont comment.

90% of the comments i get are positive but i cant please everyone, yes to some its a cadbury wrapper or whatever or a piece of ****. but its not finished and never will be i dont think i just want to keep adding to it and end up with a daily driver that is neat and half show style

Coming from the guy who bagged my H/u LOL

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')

Then the world would be a boring place, If you cannot take criticism be it constructive or negative. You should get off the internet an hide in your padded cell where absolutely everything you do is perfect for yourself.

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
im sure people on here appreciate the work gone into it, but (and this is the part you're going to hate) they dont appreciate you doing things half assed.

im glad you're modding your car and giving things ago, thats what its all bout fella

but you're the type of guy that does things without proper research. if you spent a little bit of time asking people 'how' and look at pictures of other peoples rides you'll understand the concept and then you should be asking yourself 'how can i do it better'

when ever you mod a car theres always going to be people disliking it.

No matter what i do i will always have haters haha. And im having ago and sometimes we cant do everything all at once as money doesnt permit but we still want to get in and have a go. The respray is the biggest " half assed" thing id have to agree but i couldnt see the point in spending 1000 painting the whole car back silver then in a few years spending another 2500 in painting it purple. i thought i might as well do it now so thats my reasoning and i will do the interior down the track and the engine bay when i pull my motor out to drop the gen 3 in. so it will get done one day :)

I agree myself but not everyone operates like that. If it was constructive id be happy but constant negative crap annoys me but oh well. Haters gonna hate :)

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon

Because we dont live in Neverland.

I dont mind the color, I like the VE purple. I despise the rims and think they should be thrown in the deepest darkest level of hell to rot and burn along with the person who invited dinner plates.

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
Because we dont live in Neverland.

I dont mind the color, I like the VE purple. I despise the rims and think they should be thrown in the deepest darkest level of hell to rot and burn along with the person who invited dinner plates.

haha fair enough, im happy with them and so are most of the people that see it but each to their own man :)

Btw.. is that vx on bags or just ridiculously low?? haha

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
Then the world would be a boring place, If you cannot take criticism be it constructive or negative. You should get off the internet an hide in your padded cell where absolutely everything you do is perfect for yourself.

I am?? i just dont understand the thoughts behind the mastermind ;)

But if it keeps you happy then thats alright then :p