Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Do all DRLs on the vf's have the same plug?

jairhg08

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Sedan
Hi all,

Just wondering as to the cable that runs into the DRL lamp is the same on all the VF range. As ii have a sv6 and wondering whether the cable that runs i to my current sv6 drls will fit into the clubsport drls. Its a whole front end conversion.

Also im having issue disconnecting the cable that runs into the drl, does anyone have any photos or manuals?

Cheers

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Not an answer to your question but a point to note: The DRLs in the HSV range function differently to the Holden range in that they lower the brightness when the headlights are on. The Holden range turn the DRLs off when the headlights are on rather than dimming. So you may have that to consider.

But consider this - don't waste you money making an SV6 look like a HSV. Save the (significant amounts of) money you'll spend, invest it and then trade up to a real HSV down the track.

jairhg08

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Sedan
Im 18 and will not be able to drive one for another 7 years. Have got the whole vront end conversion, and i have a dimmer harness.