Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Do SV6/SS mudflaps fit onto clubsports?

Shiny Alex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Just wondering if the Mudflaps I took off my SV6 would fit onto a Clubsport (R8)?

Looking at pictures it looks like the fronts will, but I know the rear bumper sits lower on the Clubbies.

Thanks in advance :)

Aussie Willy

Coal Miner
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Redline 2012
I don't have an answer, but Id suggest this is because people are shaking their head and wondering is all.

I don't want you hanging out there. I have mudflaps because I'm rural and drive on gravel, why do you want muddies?

Shiny Alex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
lol I don't. I had them on my car when I got it and promptly removed them (just wish I could get rid of the tow bar too).

Anyhoo, on a UK forum I'm a member on a guy has just bought a VX(R8) and was going to put some aftermarket ones on, so as I had mine sitting around I offered them to him if he covered postage.

Just checking to see if he can use them or not.

itsagixa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
I would think that they would as the all the commodores are made from a common platform

bandit10

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Tell the pom to save his money, postage will be killer and he will need the money for fuel, with the price of petrol over there bet he wont be keeping that long.. unless he's a millionaire

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
I can't believe anyone would want to put mudflaps on a Clubbie (well, on any car really).

They must have "different" tastes over there in the UK :)

Shiny Alex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Tell the pom to save his money, postage will be killer and he will need the money for fuel, with the price of petrol over there bet he wont be keeping that long.. unless he's a millionaire

Nah postage is about 15GBP which is probably about the same cost as a Happy meal over there.

I can't believe anyone would want to put mudflaps on a Clubbie (well, on any car really).

They must have "different" tastes over there in the UK :)

Yep, some of the things put on Commodores over here make me cringe. But everyones tastes are different.

At least he's not putting Chev badges on like some poor taste individuals on here

bandit10

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Nah postage is about 15GBP which is probably about the same cost as a Happy meal over there.

That must be surface mail then which will take about 6 weeks to get there, ive got rellies over there who sent me a easter egg which cost them 20GBP for air mail

Shiny Alex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
That must be surface mail then which will take about 6 weeks to get there, ive got rellies over there who sent me a easter egg which cost them 20GBP for air mail

Yep, standard mail, but 2 weeks tops for delivery. I'm a Pomme so have sent a fair few parcels for Nephews and Nieces and they've never taken more than 2 weeks and prices have never been that bad for my folks sending stuff over.

Possible could be because it's Aus as it's been cheaper for me to order stuff from the UK than it has from Au.

I once tried to order $Au100 of detailing gear from ZAS and P&P was $90AU, which was way over NZ$200. Got the same stuff from the UK for NZ$150