Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

do u think i should drop the vy more

jvys

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 03 holden commo
thanks guys
for ur comments on my car

BlackVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
Dude... ur car looks sweet. I have my VY lowered too, but I think mine is a lil lower than yours. But then again, I don't know if it is really that low or is it the 18" low pro tyres i got on it. Oh well, all I know is that my ride height is pretty sweet. Nice kit too, mine just has the SS kit. Wanna get mesh for the front. I'll get some pics of it if I can this weekend :)

race4life

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY ACCLAIM
Adelante said:
Dude... ur car looks sweet. I have my VY lowered too, but I think mine is a lil lower than yours. But then again, I don't know if it is really that low or is it the 18" low pro tyres i got on it. Oh well, all I know is that my ride height is pretty sweet. Nice kit too, mine just has the SS kit. Wanna get mesh for the front. I'll get some pics of it if I can this weekend :)

how much did the SS kit cost you? i crashed my car 2 weeks ago :bang: and its getting repaired at the service centre, the front got hit pretty bad [:ranting: damn the stupid lady in the toyota rav4 :ranting: ] and so i was thinking instead of the normal acclaim/exec front bar i'd get the SS front bar from Holden but they quoted that to be $350 unpainted :cry: so was looking at any other place where i can get the whole kit including the side skirts for a cheaper price [although its gonna cost me more than 350 :) ]. i am in melbourne ppl any idea where i can get this done?

Jeffro74

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wanna bee SS
Hmm interesting i have superlows on mine and it looks a fair bit more lowered than yours.

jvys

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 03 holden commo
wat do u think i should do jeffro74

Reaction score
Once you decide to keep going lower you have to start making sacrifices. Depends on how important the low ride is to you. For me the low ride is paramount. But if you go ULTRA low all round like me, you can forget speed humps from now on. :dance:

Sticky_sm.jpg

LOW1.jpg

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
Sticky said:
Once you decide to keep going lower you have to start making sacrifices. Depends on how important the low ride is to you. For me the low ride is paramount. But if you go ULTRA low all round like me, you can forget speed humps from now on. :dance:

View attachment 26145

View attachment 26144

dude your crazy, how many grazes and scratches does the bottom of your car have?

Reaction score
Bugger all actually. The secret is to negotiate driveways SLOWLY. Some driveways you just don't negotiate at all. You learn which ones you can and which ones you can't pretty quickly. Now I know without trying the ones I can't.

Jeffro74

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wanna bee SS
ill take some decent picys of mine over weekend and post them here :)