Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Freak weather behaviour....?

vnv8driver

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
304 Calais
back in '84 i saw a witchdoctor hex a coconut which turned into a fireball and flew around the jungle. back then there were no gimmicks, no trickery, just a lotta old men with ancient curses.

then in '88, i saw a headless man in an ancestral graveyard. old folks there believed that it was the souls of the ones killed in battle. my great grandparents were head hunters.

ufos...(havent seen one)...but there's a lotta weird lights up in the sky nowadays which cant be stars, planes, satelites or the moon.

That would of been freaky, its not like i saw it in the flesh but there was 1 light moving up, down and across the sky. which there is nothing to our (the worlds) knowledge that can physically move that quick. and it was definatelyout of the earths atmosphere... either nasa has made ufo's of theres really aliens out there.

Ive thought about it countless times and i a- wasnt dreaming and b- was NOT a weather baloon, swamp gas, a plane, etc. it was something out of this world.

FusionX

Reaction score
I may see ghost if I've drunk too much spirits.

No I don't believe in them.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
No.

I don't.

:D

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
i love a good ghost story, we had one in our old house when i was a kid, it kept unlatching the back door and slamming it shut. even when locked, the we got an extension so the back door was non existant and that fixed that! lol.

my grandma had a couple of "ghosts" residing in her house an old man and woman, they used to sit by the fireplace. years later the woman disappeared and the man was the only one there, he used to walk down the passage and warm his hands by the fire then disappear. i never saw it though. would have been cool to witness.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
No i dont its all **** believing is seeing minux get off the crack..... :p

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
I don't really believe, I've worked in alot of old hotels (some even do "ghost tours") and only had one event that startled me.

Was working in one wing by myself, doing some work in the bathroom when the houseman comes in to put in a soap (housekeeper forgot it), as he walks in he says "kettles boiling" this kind of wierds me out as its in its own cabinet and being an old hotel the door makes a fair bit of noise when you open it, the kettle definately wasn't boiling when I went into the room.......ghosts? maybe.. ****ty wiring more likely but never know!

heard a whole pile of stories from night audit and p.m cleaner about ghosts even had a waiter tell me how a lady swore that it was great to have the "other" waiter sit and chat with her after dinner (when the restaurant was closing and only him left on).