Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Do You Ever Go For a Drive, Just For The sake of Driving?

Do You Ever Go For A Drive Just For The Sake Of Driving???

• Total voters

VT97CALAIS

VT-Best Holden shape!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 S1 VT Calais /A4
sometimes i will take it for a spin around the block a bit and then back home again ;)

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I used too, but then the extra fuel costs started to hurt.

venerableChicken

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Have motorbikes for "the sake of it" drives, but on the random occasions someone hands me the keys of a car worth driving, a good lap of mt nebo/glorious mt mee etc to chase down the motorbikes is always on the cards.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
I do sometimes.

VN_chris

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore S
Ive had my licence for 5 months so its still pretty new to be able to drive on the open road by my self. Some morning before school i take the VN for a drive just to go do some circle work in a gravle patch i found a few k's from my place. I cant think of anything more enjoyable. I wont drive the car to school because retards will dent it in the car park.

shanhsv

Luvo
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais V6 & VSII Senator 215i
Since converting my car to a 5 speed,i havent had the dosh or time both together to go cruising,that and on-going problems with car the have stopped me. Once i get better extractors put on and roof lining fixed,i'll be good to go for a drive around the back country roads between Canberra and NSW/QLD boarder. Not in one go but theres so much to choose from with most having nice twisting roads and some of the best lookouts spots ever

Last edited:

VZ SV6

2005 VZ SV6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 190kw & VZ Acclaim
My wife and I joke about driving since we got our new 2005 VZ SV6 last friday from the dealer; that our warranty is for 3 months or 5,000km, in which we have been finding so many excuses to go for a drive anywhere. We laugh that we'll use the 5,000km's in a couple of weeks at the rate we're going :)

neblol

This ain't rocket surgery
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive 3.8
All the time, did it just then..

MizzVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Impreza MY05 WRX STi
My bf and I go for random drives at least once a day.. It relaxes me.. There's nothing better than getting in the car.. turning up the music and just getting lost in it..