Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Do You Ever Go For a Drive, Just For The sake of Driving?

Do You Ever Go For A Drive Just For The Sake Of Driving???

• Total voters

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
I don't do it as much these days as I used to. It's still good to get out in the hills and away from everything though

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
i only work 5mins down the road so driving to work leaves a lot to be desired.

so, when you gotta go, you gotta go. after all, the car never says "NO, go to sleep":p

fairly much no point having a new Billet products shifter if you don't enjoy using it:D

venerableChicken

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Since converting my car to a 5 speed,i havent had the dosh or time both together to go cruising,that and on-going problems with the have stopped me. Once i get better extractors put on and roof lining fixed,i'll be good to go for a drive around the back country roads between Canberra and NSW/QLD boarder. Not in one go but theres so much to choose from with most having nice twisting roads and some of the best lookouts spots ever

I live in brisbane and am always up for exploring new and good bits of road. where do i find the awesome roads nearer to the qld border? I know lots of roads around back of gold coast but haven't ventured far into nsw

sycvs

commo for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs executive
i do over 1000 km a week but i go to my mum house every day which is 150 km away so 300km a day couse she lost her house on black saturday plus my my normal driving to and from work and taking missis to and from so about 400km a day and for me that aint enough

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
i hate driven it makes me ANGRY like most things in life.

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
I guess it depends where you go for a drive. I'd hate to go for a cruise and stop at every stupid traffic light, that would piss me off. Not to mention verrrry slow drivers..............

yeeeezy

Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 VZ Calais (on P's)
yeh any time for me.
theres no point buying a car and only taking to and from school or work etc,
then getting home and putting back in the garage
i got a car 2 drive and enjoy not to sit at home and be like "aww what a nice sounding engine it has, but i dont wanna drive it 2 hear it"