Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Do You Ever Go For a Drive, Just For The sake of Driving?

Do You Ever Go For A Drive Just For The Sake Of Driving???

• Total voters

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
yeah I go for drives for fun, but usually find some shopping to do while i'm out , like going to a favourite fruit shop 30 k's away or something like that.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Only when I need to really. I do over 1000km's a week, so going out for a drive for the sake of it isnt so appealing. BUT sometimes Ill drive with little reason, like driving 2+ hours each way to get good mexican food with a friend lol.

Chris E

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Executive 3.8
Allllll the time. Well not so much anymore but whenever I'm feeling annoyed/angry/upset whatever I will.

Have had many many of these drives, lismore and back from brisbane on a school night.

We often drive to surfers and back for no reason after midnight.

Often go on localish (50km) cruises late at night or early morning more like it.

Just can't beat it. Tunes and driving when no one else is out best way to clear your head. Haven't got tunes at the moment but 5 speed is all the tunes I need really.

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
I sure do. Went for a 3.5 hour drive with a mate last night just for the hell of it to find a few nice spots for some pics.
Often go for random 3am drives if I can't sleep, or just take the long way if I'm going on a long trip

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
I Hate Driven..lol Im Like Tom I Drive Over 1000ks A Week But I Dont Mind A Cruise Every Month Or So

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
Love driving be for we had our son use to do 500+ plus k a week in random driving that's how you find all the good pie shops lil towns and camping spots

vsutespack

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Maual 5 Speed Ute
Didnt drive my ute all week, this weekend took it out all weekend. Love the commodore

S2_VR_

Reaction score
Members Ride
03' M6 VY SS ute
Seaking of, im going for a drive tommorrow, give the new suspension a work out and visit my family up in the GC