Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Do you like or hate the new Commodore?

Do you like the new style Commodore?

• Total voters

MR VXS2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZS2 Dual Fuel Wagon
The new offshore Commodore approaches, what are your thoughts everyone?

No V8s? More or less a complete import....

Will you embrace it? Or will you stick with the original equipment?

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
If people care to cast their minds back to when the VF was released , I seem to recall there were a number of people on this very forum , who said " nah , hate everything about it " , I think the new soon to be released Commodore looks OK , people will I think come around to the new car .

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Looks ok but mechanically inept. Should have retired the name and called it something else. Zero appeal for me.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
So its FWD. Big whoop. Welcome to the 21st century.

For the average punter it will be just fine. But the average punter will probably buy a cheaper Corolla/Mazda3/i30, or a similarly priced small/medium SUV or Hilux/Ranger Ute for the same money, if market trends are anything to go buy. Medium-size cars aren't selling that well, and have never really sold well since the 80s.

KustomKulture62

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 Specialized Hardrock Sports Disc 29er
I have no interest in the 2018 models and am keenly looking at the C-class Mercedes Benz V8 or V6.

Brisbarnz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vh sle
Seen the prototype on the m1 a month ago. Wierd looking compared to what we are used to. Didn't like it but that's just me.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
If people care to cast their minds back to when the VF was released , I seem to recall there were a number of people on this very forum , who said " nah , hate everything about it " , I think the new soon to be released Commodore looks OK , people will I think come around to the new car .

I remember the leaks of the VF Evoke and still think it looks awful - like it or not GM have killed GM-H, it's dead to me now. At least we'll have the classics and the memories.

Pete_perth

Pedro
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra CX6
I think I will pass on any new Holden's once they stop building them here. I don't really like what they are bringing down under from their various outlets around the globe. I was born and bred Holden and I will enjoy the memories of all their local cars going back to my dad's FC. I think I am done with Holden. I wish them well.

Reaction score
Website
www.badgerbadgerbadger.com
Members Ride
VEII SV6
The plan was to run my SV6 into the ground, sell it for scrap and buy a new SS about 10 years from now, but after the v8 Commodore disappears there is really nothing left in the line-up that interests me. I'll stick with my home grown SV6 thanks, I'll buy a few donor cars when they're cheap enough and just keep on keeping on... Reckon I can get to a million kms? lets find out.