Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Does anyone else find the Indicator sound really annoying?

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
As for the indicate x3 thing, it is sort of useful. If you hold the stalk down for 2 flashes it won't repeat the 3rd :)

Funny, mine doesn't do that.
If I "half" hold the stalk down for one flash and let go, it will still continue to flash another two times. :bang: P.I.T.A!!

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Funny, mine doesn't do that.
If I "half" hold the stalk down for one flash and let go, it will still continue to flash another two times. :bang: P.I.T.A!!

yeah - that's what I mean. "half" hold it down for 2 flashes and let go (it doesn't do the third).

Reaper

tommo82

Non-donating member.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 HSV Senator
or replacing it?

Hahhahahaha.

If only.

How have you been going with that thing, anyway? I remember you were having a lot of problems with it, did they end up fixing it

Still not fixed. The indicators still muck up when the weather is very cold. I would take it into the dealer, but I just can't handle the downtime. My company is getting sick of paying $80 worth of taxis as well.

I had to take it in last week because the drive belt came off and harmonic balance needed to be replaced.

The indicators are just minor. I'll put up with it for the sake of convenience :( Also got a terrible driveline whine at the moment.

PS: had to change dealers too, the previous dealer I went to (Garry and Warren Smith, Oakleigh) decided to let their service manager out of his cubicle and come onto the forums to badmouth me.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
PS: had to change dealers too, the previous dealer I went to (Garry and Warren Smith, Oakleigh) decided to let their service manager out of his cubicle and come onto the forums to badmouth me.

they dont have computers in their cubicles?

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride

Why does that mean you had to change dealers? :confused:

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah - that's what I mean. "half" hold it down for 2 flashes and let go (it doesn't do the third).

Reaper

Ok, thanks - tried that and it works.

How do you do just one flash?

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
the blinker sound doesn't bother me in the slightest....... as for the 3 blinks thing, i was going to ask if it can be changed to 4 times...... much easier to just touch the blinker arm and let it flash to it's hearts content while you change lanes.