Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Does anyone know where i can find this part or the part number for it?

Lecko

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Hey guys

Wondering if anyone knows where i can find this part or the part number for it. Been searching all over this forum and the net but cant find jack.

The facisa that the head unit sits in and the lcd panel

349cv3s.jpg

Muke

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 MY08
You'll have to give Holden a call and tell them which one you're after. There are several different part numbers for the screen as they changed over the years. Depends what you want displayed on it. Mine is part #92204816. It can display the stereo info or be programmed to show the atari style twin gauges. However the triple gauges won't work on that unless you have the correct programming tools and more knowledge than me. No idea about the trim though. Note it is different to Omega trim. Omega is one piece from just below the vents to the cupholders aren't they? And have the trim piece extended across from above the glovebox? So I think you'll need the 3 trim pieces to fit it in your car.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Have your Vin. Number handy so you get the right part numbers for your car they should ask you for it anyway.

Calais57

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6.0
Mate I had similar problems although different car - series VE 1 Calais. Holden quoted me over $1000 just for the facia and you need to have it programmed to the car.

I end up buying second hand a complete cd/havac unit with facia on it for about $250. Then removed the bits I wanted.

Good luck with it.