Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

does cruise control work with manual ecu in vs s2

clubby_you

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs clubsport
I have put a manual in my clubby and put the engine bay wiring loom and ecu in today and now my cruise will turn on but not activate am i missing something ..?

cheers doug

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Are any of your stop lights blown? That is the most common thing with cruise control not working.

You might also like to buy a brake switch for your clutch if you don't have one already.

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
Are any of your stop lights blown? That is the most common thing with cruise control not working.

You might also like to buy a brake switch for your clutch if you don't have one already.

I thought there was a clutch switch but Gregorys or Haynes doesn't show one in the wiring diagram or talk about it when describing the CC operation. Maybe the cruise brake switch screws into the clutch pedal box and uses the same wiring as you would have to have a clutch switch???
Every time my cruise has stopped it's either been a stop light blown or the brake switch mis-adjusted.