Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Does the car on the parking sensor screen match your car?

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
A trivial question, I have a white wagon and I noticed that the graphical representation of the car on the MyLink ‘parking sensor’ screen is also a white wagon. Did Holden customise each MyLink so that it matches the particular car (body and colour)? Does the car in your MyLink match your car?

557C8D80-B040-4EB2-91DD-42E271CC549B.jpeg

M

mwb235

93E8E5AA-09EC-4A29-95A7-095167FF1921.jpeg
Awww mine doesn’t match my car’s Karma Blue! I just spilt my chai latte down the front of my cardigan! :(

The car in my MyLink display is a white sedan, not Karma Blue sedan. So maybe Holden change the body but not the colour. Makes sense because Karma Blue would be harder to see on a black background.

Hyperduc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline Wagon
And white is the most common. I mean Best colour!

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
Thanks for the input.

So it seems that the body in the MyLink is matched to the actual body of the vehicle, but the colour is always white. I was wondering if Holden went to the trouble of matching the body colour, but it seems not. The white cars just got lucky!

Adza75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Redline
Mine's a white sedan. I guess a red car on a red background wouldn't be helpful.