Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Does your house have Christmas Lights?

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Whippled 5.7, VE SV6, GU Patrol 3.0DI
more pic's...

Hi Guys and Girls, I took a couple of more pic's, Doesn't do it Justice, so for the ones that look good in the Pic's, they must be awesome !!

Attachments

• christmas lights 1 001.jpg
    christmas lights 1 001.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 189
  • christmas lights 1 002.jpg
    christmas lights 1 002.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 147
  • christmas lights 1 003.jpg
    christmas lights 1 003.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 160
  • christmas lights 1 004.jpg
    christmas lights 1 004.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 150
  • christmas lights 1 005.jpg
    christmas lights 1 005.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 139
  • christmas lights 1 006.jpg
    christmas lights 1 006.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 182

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Well I started putting up my lights and only to find the one part of the chain has no lights!!! that means I'm gonna have to pull out each globe and replace each to see which one affecting it.

This gonna take a while as my other set also has this problem.

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
lol this just happened with my icicle lights, out of about 400 on one row about 350 arent working. im going to buy a new set cos i cbf checking the globes.

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
lol this just happened with my icicle lights, out of about 400 on one row about 350 arent working. im going to buy a new set cos i cbf checking the globes.

LOL...I spent like 2 hours last night going through all the ones that didn't work.... only fixed about 50 of the 5000 not working...lol... damn frustrating!!

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Yeah thats the part i hate..... how a whole group of like 15 go out, and you have to test everyone to see which was the dud.... and its always the last one in the line thats the dud, takes forever..... and untangling them, thats a prick.
Drove round last night, there was quite a few that have popped up lately, some of them are crazy. Some crazy santas and reindeer and what not

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
People love it!

I had two seperate people knock on my door last night, and say how awesome the lights look...I was like, Um OK, thanks...... Dunno, a bit weird, Mine arn't anything special....

Oh well, good to see that some people appreciate them.:D

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
monday night i think myself and a few otheres are guna go for a cruise around n see the runway lights, lol.
Chrisso, me and geoff will toot when we go past ur joint... maybe even come to the door and say that they look good. lol.
Im keen to go down to rosebud.. there is a whole street that HAD some,... until somebody had a party and they all got CUT down.. but apperntly they are all back up n running.

Geoff, u still got that candy cane light??? lol

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ha Ha, sweet, But brace yourself for disappointment...lol..
I think I'm getting so much attention because of the area, and the lack of other lights on my street......
I checked out your old's place, those lights are great!!

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Parents do the house up each year, for a while there we had four or so houses in a row chewing away at the grid, but neighbours have left and people get lazy.

I'll get some pics. It's good in it's own respect, but I'm a huge fan of rope lights, they seem to look tidier. Last year wasn't bad we had the old boy out the front dressed as Santa handing out candy canes, with my dog sitting next to him with reindeer antlers on.

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
WTF,...lol.

monday night i think myself and a few otheres are guna go for a cruise around n see the runway lights, lol.
Chrisso, me and geoff will toot when we go past ur joint... maybe even come to the door and say that they look good. lol.
Im keen to go down to rosebud.. there is a whole street that HAD some,... until somebody had a party and they all got CUT down.. but apperntly they are all back up n running.

Geoff, u still got that candy cane light??? lol

I was in the shower, and the Missus was like who the... what the... comes in the Bathroom and ask's..why is there a heap of cars outside tooting...

Then it hit me...lol... Hope you boys have a good night, Cheers for the Beeps......