Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dogs

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
here's my two collies Jessie on the left and beau on the right they're doing great at 10 years of age. If I'm under the car so are they haha won't leave my side if I'm outside.

7cb78467-0078-fdc7.jpg

Btw in this photo that's bird feathers in the background :)

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
my dog mahlee, that was sadly put down on tuesday due to an aggressive cancer that was in her back leg & lung, such a loyal dog & my best mate :(.

troy1001.jpg

Mike08

No Back seat drivers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
Very sorry to hear about your dog, they are indeed very loyal friends.

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
Dogue de Bordeaux X bull mastiff (light brown one) his at my parents, kinda let dad have him, since I moved away

3e109c9f.jpg

cfdea3c0.jpg

Now dog me and my gf have is a mini daschund

e7c63b30.jpg

9e872467.jpg

i had my mates bull mastiff chew me up once when i went into his yard when he wasnt home... bled so much and still have puncture holes in my leg from where he bit in.
Swear his teeth went 3/4's of the way into me, was just small enough to escape stitches...
Im glad i got over the fence quickly before he started on my face or something lol

After it happened , he got home 3 mins later with me bleeding all over his front porch n tells me that no wonder i got mauled so bad, bull mastiff's were used to hunt lions in the early ages :O lolol

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
i had my mates bull mastiff chew me up once when i went into his yard when he wasnt home... bled so much and still have puncture holes in my leg from where he bit in.
Swear his teeth went 3/4's of the way into me, was just small enough to escape stitches...
Im glad i got over the fence quickly before he started on my face or something lol

After it happened , he got home 3 mins later with me bleeding all over his front porch n tells me that no wonder i got mauled so bad, bull mastiff's were used to hunt lions in the early ages :O lolol
My mutt is meant to be mastiff x ridgeback and I didn't know about the mastiff v lion thing. I know ridgebacks used to be lion dogs too. They got used to distract the lion while the owner killed it. They would apparently never back down and fight to death if required.

No wonder my dog extremely hates cats

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
this is Chloe
06062011891.jpg

and this is her brain, but she is a good dog and i love her
the%20peanut.jpg