Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Donations to JC

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Hmmm sounds differnent, im all for it.
Mate just forwarded this link to me and i was under the impression that we HAD to pay for it.
But after reading that i completly understand, i will most probly contribute in a few weeks, as i have a $400 fine to pay before october and also saving for bathurst booze money and camp site and petrol to get there and what not..... so im bit tight at the moment.
Id be more than happy to contribute, as i spend a lot of time on jc, and i know there are quite a few other forums out there similar but jc feels like home to me :D
Good work on it and im glad that everythings back on track now

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
lol nah purely optional, I can understand not everyone can afford to chip in anything, there are no doubt many of us who have to splash money elsewhere which always comes first.

Thanks for all your support so far guys, I am slowly slogging through the list and will get to each and everyone.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
As per the announcement made yesterday I will keep this post up to date as well.

The site is moving tomorrow night (21st September) from around 11pm.

All we can do is hope everything goes well and rest assure I'll be doing a complete backup :p

As for the hosting costs they have just doubled in one day. :cry: But hey it's all for a good cause :thumbsup: On the bright side we have 4 times the amount of bandwidth which going by my calculations we have never touched half of that.

I will take this opportunity to say if you have made a donation and haven't heard a single thing back from me please drop me a PM and I'll chase it up.

Thanks everyone!

Cheers
Darren

roby02

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Equipe wagon
im all for it but is it a one of payment or quarterly type of thing
(not being stingy) just like to know
also saw someone mention stickers that would be a great idea as would lanyards
im with a few bike (motor) forums and these are available (usually with payment of membership) or sold seperately so thought would throw my two cents in:thumbsup::thumbsup:

joshoVT

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
I'm new but the site looks great so I'm all for helping out you guys cover the costs... I'll donate next pay ;)

Also, I never realised how much the hosting/server cost!

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
I diddnt mind donating a little bit. the way I see it, it could have just been money spent on grog or something useless. this way I save some brain cells but help with hosting costs at the same time :p

btw, payment should clear tomorrow.

roby02

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Equipe wagon
done done and done
you should get it shortly thanks robert:wax:

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Just moved you to the correct group.

I've been fairly flat chat lately so if anyone has missed out probably best to send me a PM or email.

I have a few PM's to go through which I'll get to hopefully tonight or sometime over the next few days.

Thanks guys!

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Hosting costs, yeh tell me about it, I nearly fell over backwards when I got the price.

I had thought of a bar but not having a single graphical design bone in my body makes it a touch difficult.