Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Don't Get Ripped Off From Gldnvl

Status
Not open for further replies.

WNTFASTVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Turbo
GLDNVL HAS RIPPED ME OFF JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW IBOUGHT A ROOF MOUNT DVD PLAYER FROM HIM NEARLY 2 WEEKS AGO I DONE DIRECT DEPOSIT INTO HIS ACCOUNT AND NOW HE WANT RETURN CALLES TEXT MESSAGES OR EMAILS HE IS SITE HE WAS SELLING IT ON WAS CALAISTURBO.COM BUT HE IS ON A FEW SITE PLEASE FORWARD ANY DETAILS REARDING HIM TO ME AS I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR DVD PLAYER ALREADY PAYED FOR DO MOT BY ANYTHING FROM HIM UNLESS YOU HAVE PRODUCT IN YOUR HANDS FIRST I AM POSTING THIS ON EVERY SITE HE IS ON UNTIL HE PAYES ME BACK HE SEEMS TO BE IN HIDING :ranting:

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
sounds like this bloke should be found and belted (i hate people that rip others off, it's a pet hate) hope all works out for ya, shouldn't the mods be able to find out a bit of info from IP or something (im no geek but can't something be found???)

anyway if you find him show no mercy:thumbsup:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
burn his ass

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
jeez mate thats no good... u posted here but ur post count is 0...wtf??

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
i would go on the calaisturbo forums see if you can find people who know him and see if you can get his address from him.

WNTFASTVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Turbo
Thanks for the support u guys I have tracked him found him on about 4 web sites Teamloose.com is his most fav I have joined them all he has a few people who knows were he lives they are not happy with him either no replys for nearly 2 weeks emails phone calles and text but after leaving things like this on all web sites he has given me a text message today saying he will send money back only after his mate were bad mouthing him looks good if money not sent we will see what next step is if he payes up I told him I will let everyone know that he has payed me back time will tell again thanks for support I have been a mamber of calaistubo.com for some time but now I will stay a member of all other site I had to join to find him because there are lots of good guys out there but only a few bad apples funny how no responce until this was done every were love my VLT

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
NICE WORK! good to see this guy didn't get away, sadly so many do.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
first of all, i dont know him.. but have you ever thought that there could have been some sort of emergency with him or his family? i bought a set of springs off someone from ebay and i didnt get replies for 6 weeks. i later found out the person was crook in hospital and almost died.

just a little something for you to think about before you jump the gun

Status
Not open for further replies.