Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Don't Get Ripped Off From Gldnvl

Status
Not open for further replies.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Does the same thing count for a VN Buick V6 Engine cover that i have been waiting for since the 4th of October, 2 months on and still no sight of money or engine cover.

Have pm's an admin but no reply back or anything.

Starting to get really pissed now.

Adam.

Daniel, yes it was on this forum and by someone with lots of post's ... only one person i know of has or had a v6 buick engine cover.

Darren, No i spoke to Garth. i will quote what he has said to me in pm

Yeah, I first asked this guy about whats happening a fortnight after i paid for it and he said he had been sick, being a understanding guy i let that slide and hoped it would turn up withing the next few days to a week ..... 6 weeks later still no sign no pm or anything saying its on its way, or no pm saying someone else has it or anything.

Kinda ticks me off now.

Adam.

Yeah Christina i might take your advice after i buy the next car. Everything after the next car is going to be walk up, cash in hand, walk away with engine or parts .... no more internet stuff. Mainly new stuff from now on.

Adam.

It got returned twice stating incorrect address. I checked pm, printed out the address & taped to the box exactly how it was given.... Third time it was sent it never came back. I assumed because no more replies from you, that it was received. I'll go to AusPost headoffice just down the road from me an see if they have anything there.
You should of added me on msn or got my number# mate. You should of kept chasing me up about it, instead of letting it slide.

Cheers
MaT

WNTFASTVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Turbo
thanks Christena I have his Rego already yes he still has same car also first name is Ben have his mobile number and Traced his Bank details down to shopping village in his suburb pic of his house and can have his address in a day or so but not consirned with that at the moment as he as been baged by other freinds on Teamloose.com this is his main site he is with as for somthing wrong he was on all the forums for the last 2 weeks daily and did not reply to about 20 calls and 13-19 text messages and about 20 emails but he had been on line after leaving things on all web sites he has been on he was asked by his mates what was going on and after some presher he has told me he will be sending my money back tommorow c what happens then I said when money is payed back I will leave him alone and stop bad mouthing him but I was very p***ed off joined up 4 extra sites tracking him but it looks to be ok if I get payed I will keep you all informed then I can get back to doing what I like cars

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
It got returned twice stating incorrect address. I checked pm, printed out the address & taped to the box exactly how it was given.... Third time it was sent it never came back. I assumed because no more replies from you, that it was received. I'll go to AusPost headoffice just down the road from me an see if they have anything there.
You should of added me on msn or got my number# mate. You should of kept chasing me up about it, instead of letting it slide.

Cheers
MaT

Hozy, just a bit of advice as a seller, always insist the buyer pays the extra $2.60 for registered post. Auspost are dodgy, I have had items I sold 'disappear'. After this happening a couple of times registered post is complulsory if people wanna buy from me. Even after stating in my sale terms I will not be held responsible for items once they have left my hands if buyer doesn't choose reg. post it falls on death ears and people automatically think you as a seller are dodgy. Registered post covers your arse as a seller, proving you have sent the item and it offers insurance :thumbsup:

You might also get the item returned to sender again. I got a parcel i thought was stolen for sure in the mail returned after 3 & 1/2 weeks.

WNTFASTVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Turbo
No this saler admited to not sending and still has the money but I don't want keep on about it as I said I would leave him alone after being paid back he told me this will be done tommorow c what happens I will let everyone know the out come thanx nice to that other people c how I felt and if anyone does this to someone I will also do what I can to help.

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
he last 12 months i have "lost" about $2500 worth of changeover returns & items in the mail, even express bags can go missing

Rob

yZoH

Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Hozy, just a bit of advice as a seller, always insist the buyer pays the extra $2.60 for registered post. Auspost are dodgy, I have had items I sold 'disappear'. After this happening a couple of times registered post is complulsory if people wanna buy from me. Even after stating in my sale terms I will not be held responsible for items once they have left my hands if buyer doesn't choose reg. post it falls on death ears and people automatically think you as a seller are dodgy. Registered post covers your arse as a seller, proving you have sent the item and it offers insurance :thumbsup:

You might also get the item returned to sender again. I got a parcel i thought was stolen for sure in the mail returned after 3 & 1/2 weeks.

Good idea... I've sold stuff before from ebay & here an it's all been ok..

Cheers
MaT

4PLAYN

Reaction score
Yeah Hozy. Just still awaiting that thing, been to Australia Post in Gawler today and they said that their was no parcel for me or anything so m'eh .....

Reason why i didn't chase it up is cause i been shifted over before by a few people from other states and it had started to look like another dodgey one for me so in the end i gave up.

All up within this year i have lost about 2300 of stuff in the post between NSW, VIC and here in SA. Mini Cooper S stuff, VN stuff, Firebird stuff, and also Laurel stuff.

Too much stuff has gone missing and i dont think i will see it again.

Adam

flyen

bye bye
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
i was going to buy a VN GROUP A spoiler from him but senced something sus so never sent him the cash.

hope a mistake has happened but if not he should be made to pay up

yZoH

Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Yeah Hozy. Just still awaiting that thing, been to Australia Post in Gawler today and they said that their was no parcel for me or anything so m'eh .....

Reason why i didn't chase it up is cause i been shifted over before by a few people from other states and it had started to look like another dodgey one for me so in the end i gave up.

All up within this year i have lost about 2300 of stuff in the post between NSW, VIC and here in SA. Mini Cooper S stuff, VN stuff, Firebird stuff, and also Laurel stuff.

Too much stuff has gone missing and i dont think i will see it again.

Adam

Gues what I picked up from depo` In hallam AusPost factory..... Box with the address scratched off...

Will get it sent off to you tomorrow mate... Really sorry about the delay, Glad I saw this thread an it reminded me all about it, Dont want to shaft you out of your $$$ Happened to me about a mobile phone before..

CHeers
MaT

P.S- Would you like to send me your addy again in PM. I cleared my inbox a couple of days ago.

GLDNVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VQ STATESMAN 5.0
Flyn VN: Your a dumbshit, I told you wasnt for sale, cause it had sold on ebay, get over it.

And the situation basically boiled down to me not sending it last week cause I wasnt going to drive throught the busiest part of Geelong, with no licence, whilst also TRYING to find a carpark in busiest place in Geelong, get to Post Office and post it, all on my half hour lunch-break?? Too difficult.

Not to worry though, he should now have his money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.