Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dont know what springs

mirlin

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Berlina II
Got car that came with what i think are super lows becuase they had to be taken off to get a road worthy. got the stock ones on now but was wondering what the supa's are, the only identification i can find on them are 2 sets of numbers. 2275 and 0002n. Dont know if it helps but they are coated in red. Any help would be appreciated.

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
you won't need to remove suerlows for a roady, they must have been lower. Are the springs thermselves red, or is the numbering red on a different colour spring?

mirlin

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Berlina II
TheForgotten said:
you won't need to remove suerlows for a roady, they must have been lower. Are the springs thermselves red, or is the numbering red on a different colour spring?

Yes, the srprings themsleves are red and the ID numer was on a sticker on one of the springs. The guy my bro bought the car off was told he had to take the springs off because it was to low for the RWC hence the stock he has on now.

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
The fronts are the lowest option pedders springs (2275)
The rears are not a pedders number as far as I know

mirlin

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Berlina II
Thnx for that, lol nice to know pedders make springs that make cars unroadworthy. As for da pics i do but the springs arnt on the car as of yet because with them on the car wont make it down our drive without major scrapage.

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
They usually warn the buyer that the springs will make it illegal. They did with mine, and mine aren't even illegal (second lowest option for front).

I guess it's better that they make lower springs to satisfy the "fully slammed i'm so cool gang" instead of making them buy higher ones and cutting them.