Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dont you just hate 4wd's?

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
there should be a height limit for men and women to drive a 4WD and also advanced driving courses for those that are tall enough to drive one.

i hate seeing women driving F250s. those things are too big for some blokes, let alone women who have scientifically been proven to have inferior judgement of distance to men.

vr_owner

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr 3.8lt executive
there should be a height limit for men and women to drive a 4WD and also advanced driving courses for those that are tall enough to drive one.

i hate seeing women driving F250s. those things are too big for some blokes, let alone women who have scientifically been proven to have inferior judgement of distance to men.

that should be for most people ive seen the "elderly" 60+ barely being able to see over the steering wheel im not saying that there is anything wrong with the elderly being on the road but they should atleast have to do some courses and what not, and as for the 4wd i saw it in the local supermarket so i decided to go upto the driver (same one that ran me off the road:ranting: ) and i said to her does she feel any better than the rest of us by driving a 4wd? and what rights does she have to run people off the road. she was quiet shocked and didnt know what to say, and i said how about u pull ur head outa ur @ss and pay for the damages, nothing but silence....... that moment was awesome:D

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
i disagree with the discimination against 4WD owners, a car crash is a car crash. Whats the difference between a car hitting another car, and then a 4wd hitting another car?

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
i disagree with the discimination against 4WD owners, a car crash is a car crash. Whats the difference between a car hitting another car, and then a 4wd hitting another car?

you gotta be f---ing kidding me. the simple matter of weight for one thing. if you were hit by a vehicle, would you rather it be a mini cooper or a bus?

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(

Never gonna happen... Discrimination laws and such.
Plus I'm a short ass, I still want to be able to drive a 4wd :p

The 4wd's I like are the newer model toyota landcruiser, the VW's, BMWs, Mercedes, and Porsche. 1. because they're F-ing hot, 2. Because the owners are more likely to look after them e.g. not bumping into your car while parking, and 3. Even though they will probably never see gravel, they are great fun to drive on and off the road.

Gotta hate those older ones that are all banged up and have a nice big bullbar and towbar... Those things make me anxious.

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
you gotta be f---ing kidding me. the simple matter of weight for one thing. if you were hit by a vehicle, would you rather it be a mini cooper or a bus?

hmm the mini, but the point i want to get across is that cars can do as much, or even more damage than a 4wd, not all crashes are the same. it all comes down to driver not the car/4wd.