Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dont you just hate 4wd's?

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
This happened today while I was at work. Dammit. Only just got it back from the pannel beater too.

Last edited:

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Damn that sux dude...
i feel ur pain..
My baby jst went into the panel beaters today...
Gonna miss her for a week...

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Nup. Hit and run.

Must have been a 4wd to get that high though. I am going to ask for the video footage from the shop it was parked infront of. With luck I might be able to see who got me.

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Jesus christ. You poor bastard, that's just not cool.

Apparently several vehicles have been totalled near my work over the last few years. I work in the docklands, and there's free parking down on Appleton Dock Road, which leads straight from one of the docks onto the main highway. Anyway, flatbed semis with large freight containers come flying down Appleton at break-neck speeds, two-abreast, at 4am in the thick fog, not a care in the world... sometimes they snag the end of car that's parked a little out from the kerb. Truckies don't even notice, and don't care. Come back out after work and find your quater-panel half a yard down the road.

I pay $5 a night to park in a security-surveyed carpark on the other side of the main drag. Ends up costing over a grand a year, but at least we have that option for the peace of mind that comes with it. I hate parking on the street outside my flats, 'cause you never know what's going to happen in the dead of the night. Not much theft in the area, but street drags and drifting down the backstreets have seen more than a couple of cars nailed up the arse sitting helpless on the side of the roads in the morning. Victims of local idiots. (I live in Box Hill. rice-town.)

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
I was told by a shop owner that there was a delivery truck there that day so that is probably the culprit. I am still trying to find out who took deliveries that day to hopefully get the name of the company.

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
sorry buddy, bloody not fair. i hope you catch this ****

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
I got hit by a 4WD while I was sitting in the car! Really sucks. I hope you get it sorted!

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Its not looking good atm. Ive hit a dead end with my enquiries.

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
as my vl is double defected im driving a 4wd just now but it wanst me unless i took a lonmg drive to perth lol condolences