Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

doof doof when going over bumps

v8commy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 5.0
now its very wierd but i bought a vn put a pioner cd player a us audio amp and a pioneer sub along with some kenwood 6" speakers and some pioneer tweeters now if i turn the stereo on with nothing playing the sub sounds like its distributing the sound of the car and if i go over a bump with the volume down the sub gos doof anyone had this problem?

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
now its very wierd but i bought a vn put a pioner cd player a us audio amp and a pioneer sub along with some kenwood 6" speakers and some pioneer tweeters now if i turn the stereo on with nothing playing the sub sounds like its distributing the sound of the car and if i go over a bump with the volume down the sub gos doof anyone had this problem?

Can you please rewrite this in English.

holdenboy

Custom Car Stereo Systems
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Wagon
Could be the earth fuse for the RCAs inside the head-unit, could also be the amp's earthing being loose / not connected properly.

VTPREDATOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS SPORTSWAGON
hahah deffinately earthing out somewhere. check and recheck all cables/rcas. my stezza was doin that last week, turned out the rcas were earthing out on the amp itself.

v8commy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 5.0
hmm yeh it seems so i had it on and was playing with the earth cable and that would make it go doof doof omg bro fully sik