Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

door actuator

Nitrosv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
Hi folks, got a problem (not the first) on my 2007 sv6, door ajar light stays on when all doors, boot and bonnet are closed. int light stays on though radio turns off ?When I lock the doors, horn beeps 5 times indicating door open when all are locked. Holden said it sounds like a door actuator switch signaling a door is open. Have removed actuator (with ease thanks to this wonderful site for info) sprayed wd40 and used hair dryer to eliminate any moisture as im told this could be an issue with the wiring plug (Melbourne weather!)Would like to know if I can pull the actuator apart to find the fault/switch with ease, as Ive been quoted $210 each. Also is there any way I can discover which one is faulty without removing all four? Dealer said they are out of stock and are on backorder! is this a common fault???Thanks to all, keep up the good work.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Prob not drivers door if radio turns off when you open it.

Holden can tell which one by data display on scantool.

Nitrosv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
Thanks for the replies guys, just letting you all know problem has fixed itself, thinking it must of been moisture causing the problem.