Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

door interior

gwar

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp
i don't know how to get the interior off the door of my vp, the lock switch gets in the way. can someone tell me what i am doing wrong.

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
look in the how to section mate its in there, but if its like my vs there will be a screw behind the little red tab on the door lock, it just lifts off with a screw driver.
cheers

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Following on from what he said.

Get a small flat head (using 2 makes things shitloads easier) and 'pop' the red part out. using 2 screw drivers prevents them from breaking.

After thats out the way, the snub will lift off the pole, then just under the single phillips head screw holding the surround in.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
I actually did this yesterday, replacing my inner door handles, the first lock tab i broke, 2nd one i got off but scarred it, 3rd one, very gently with a razor blade, on the left side of the little red tab, insert the razor blade, after a little while it will pop forward, allowing you to lit the tab up and off, and get to the screw behind it. Good luck, and be prepared to go to the wreckers afterwards if your fussy about chips or scratches out of them. And just another thing to note, when you do go to pul your door trim off, it's held on by these little blue screw plugs, they will pop out alright if you pull on them, but i found on the first trim, 3 of them broke. So on the rest of them, i just popped one out, and then went around with a set of needle nose pliers, and gently pulled them out,time comsuming, but nessacary if you want your trim to fit back on tightly. You'll see what i mean after you pull the first trim off, and then go to re-fit it afterwards.

gwar

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp
red thingy, got it. thanks