Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Door leaking water! Help!

Hello1234566

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF
hey guys just yesterday i was driving around and it was raining and i looked up and noticed water leaking from the drivers door. it was leaking from he top of the door between the rubber and the frame of the door. any ideas what it could be or what i have to do

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
replace the seals

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
Agreed with SAV. I've got the same problem in my lancer. Every time it rains it wets the carpet next to the door and a bit of the edge of the seat. Some new seals will be only thing needed to fix it but for what they are I've heard they are reasonably expensive so I haven't fixed mine. Might want to fix it though because the car smells after a while of mould. A air freshener will solve this though.

Good luck with it.

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
If your seals only have like a little crack and you dont want to replace the whole seal, talk to your local auto shop and get some sealant to seal the seal! :p

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
i have a similar problem. but its on the right side.... always abit a rain in the footwells. none of seat or side... its like its coming from where your feet air vents are