Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Double DIN Headunit Recomendations?

Neodude112320

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS Manual
I'm after a Double Din Headunit for around $500, not to fussed on features aslong as it has USB and can somehow intergrate into the VY's Steering wheel music controls.

It will be hooked upto a Kicker 4 Channel Amp (Hooked up to 4x Kicker 6" and 2x Kicker 6x9's) and a Kicker monoblock (Hooked up to a kicker 12" Sub).

Neodude112320

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS Manual
Looks good, can you intergrate the steering wheel controls with that head unit?

DSLXIK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7l

i like this 1 :D

Do you actually have this in your car? and if you do, how long have you had it and have you had any problems with it?

ive been considering it, always used to think "if the well known brand is just a bit more expensive, then go with that for safety" (when it comes to electronics)
but when the price difference is up to 2.5 X the price of the eonon, then it's really tempting

Last edited by a moderator:

MEESEN

"SOON"
Reaction score
Members Ride
'03 VY
Have it in mine and can use the steering wheel controls if wired in properly, only problem is that all but one control works... Think its something to do with the resistants of 2 buttons being so close together... But I'm looking into a fix for it (need the time to pull apart my steering wheel :)

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
+1 for Eonon :D

i now have the Eonon G1306 because i cracked the screen lols, anyways there pretty good for a cheapy, and i love them! :D

i recommend them to everyone who doesnt wanna spend big

they now have the voice command which would cost a bit more but looks ugly haha

have a look at these if you want 2din :) Car GPS, Car GPS Navigation & GPS navigation System at Eonon.com

MAG00

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Calais
Can we please limit the audio related questions to the general Car Audio section, this section is meant for reviews.. Cheers