Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Double Dipping Stimulus Payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Pack Ute
I personally flat out refused to go on youth allowance when I started my apprenticeship. I started on $12 an hour as a first year and saw absolutely no reason why I should claim for something that is supposed to help people doing it tough as clearly, $12 an hour, 40 hours a week + overtime and allowances is NOT doing it tough at 18yo.

Centrelink is there to help people doing it tough. The system unfortunately gets abused by too many low-lifes. I refuse to be one of these people "playing the system".

What the bloody hell makes you think that you have the right to claim double the payment? What is so special about you? What on earth makes you so damn special that you deserve double what everyone else gets? I'm honestly surprised your NOT on youth allowance for your apprenticeship, you clearly like "free money".

For the record this is NOT free money. We will be paying for this "handout" in triple at least. Taxes will go up, programs will be cut back. The government is overextending itself in order to hand this money out. It's ridiculous.

EDIT: Double Dipping? Damn it kid, do you like the idea of someone "double dipping" their chips in the dip? Hmmm? Well imagine how a large number of people who are only getting one payment, or even nothing, feel about people who are getting several! Or who have the audacity to think that as they work two jobs that they should get two payments.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Just 1 will do me :)

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
Hell if you can get it then go for it.Stuff the whingers.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
The whole purpose of the government is to look after the people so if your in a position to be looked after then be gratefull and take it, the less money they have the less they can spend on wrecking the country imho :)

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
If you want to know if you get the stimulus, call the ATO, Just Commodores is not a part of the Australian Tax Office so we do not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.