Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Double Dump tip?

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
Just got a double dump tip for the vt an i didnt notice it untill i got home the thing is on a slight angle, might not look it to some but coz i no it is it will piss me off untill i take it back an get it fixed lol any here is a pic

Last edited:

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
woh, that is on a angle, i assume its been welded? definately take it back and get fixed

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
yeh im gunna take it back an get him to turn it alittle to make it straight. when he tacked it it must have droped one one side alittle, muffer mad in brownsplains. Brisbane. my bad tho i should have had a good look b4 i drove off. its only the tip thats on the angle tho it muct have spun around alittle

altho thay do them all the time so why get it wrong.

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
Oh well, these days you always have to take it back because theres always something wrong.

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
a little out....its nearly 45degrees out....must have been on the turps the night before :drink:
holden007 said:
Oh well, these days you always have to take it back because theres always something wrong.
:thumbsup:
i cant understand why ppl cant do sh*t right the first time...do it properly or dont do it at all :bang: :ranting:

thats why when i find someone good i stick with them even if they are a little more expensive than others and takes a little longer....save arguments and time go back and forward sorting it out...job done right is more important :thumbsup:

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
DeanoVX said:
a little out....its nearly 45degrees out....must have been on the turps the night before :drink:
:thumbsup:
i cant understand why ppl cant do sh*t right the first time...do it properly or dont do it at all :bang: :ranting:

thats why when i find someone good i stick with them even if they are a little more expensive than others and takes a little longer....save arguments and time go back and forward sorting it out...job done right is more important :thumbsup:

well said lol

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
It doesn't look like its been welded incorrectly, it looks like its missing or dropped a bracket on the left side of the pipe.

If it left the place like that, the guy doesn't belong in the industry. It simply could have popped out on the way home.

Still a poor job nevertheless.

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
i had a look an it looks like it put it on an not made it straight by turning the tip to the rite alittle to make the left side come up?

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
VT-Berlina said:
i had a look an it looks like it put it on an not made it straight by turning the tip to the rite alittle to make the left side come up?

Take it back to them......... and tell them you want a new tip put on it.:ranting: