Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Double Posts

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
I have noticed a few examples of double and triple posts over the last week or so. Tonight I had a situation where I tried to post a reply but the JC site appeared to hang. After a while I scrolled up and down and thought that I might have not pressed the post key properly and tried again. Once again a hang, then noticed that I had posted twice. Went to edit and save and site seemed to hang again. Never had this problem before.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
There seems to be a server problem, Darren is aware of it and working on fixing it. In the mean time I'm cleaning (or trying too) as fast as people are quadruple posting....

All I can suggest is that after posting, hit the F5 button to refresh the page before trying to post again to see if the your original post was successful or not.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
There seems to be a server problem, Darren is aware of it and working on fixing it. In the mean time I'm cleaning (or trying too) as fast as people are quadruple posting....

All I can suggest is that after posting, hit the F5 button to refresh the page before trying to post again to see if the your original post was successful or not.

No F5 on a mobile phone though.

VY_SP4C

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SPac
sorry I tried to post before seeing this and have multiple posted but I'm not sure how to delete them.

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
I noticed the same problem with other people on some threads, now its happening to me, F5 every time does not always work

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
I found by posting then going to home, then back to post seemed to have fixed it.

edit... Nah, forget that idea, still hangs.