Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DPRK - North Korea, When will Trump be a chump and start a war?

Trump the chump, will he start a war with NK?

• Total voters

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
We all know there is nothing like a little war to distract the voters from a politicians shortcomings (of which we know Trump has many). It really is a classic republican trait to start a war when the polling numbers are looking bad and with a ego like Trumps I think it is really only a matter of time before the sabre rattling ends and the real shooting starts.

What do you think, will we see another war on the Korean peninsula this year?

I do believe that should the North fire a missile (or missiles) as they have threatened to do into the waters just off Guam than the US will launch a counter strike.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

Zeke Topanaga

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Sandman p van 308 4speed
The North Korean has to be stopped now, or the bastards will have to much power and will start **** with Japan not to mention take over South Korea. young Kim is a full on mental case.

The USA has been giving North Korea billions of dollars for years in aid so they say, but that all gets funded into building the Korean Army.

Fekason

Fekason
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 MY16 SV6, 2 x Triumph 2500 (1970/77), manuals
I would respectfully think that there are a number of other options far more likely to eventuate than either "opinion" offered in the poll.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
The North Korean has to be stopped now, or the bastards will have to much power and will start **** with Japan not to mention take over South Korea. young Kim is a full on mental case.

The USA has been giving North Korea billions of dollars for years in aid so they say, but that all gets funded into building the Korean Army.

I actually agree that that fat little twerp needs to be stopped but the reality is that it has been left to long.

Unfortunately if anything happens now the north will unleash on the south and with Seoul been very close to the border the potential of mass civilian casualties in the south is a very high possibility as well as any military installation in range of any of his conventional missiles. the only way to prevent mass casualties in the south would be a huge sustained assault until all the Norths forces are decimated and even the US would struggle to do that on short notice.

I would respectfully think that there are a number of other options far more likely to eventuate than either "opinion" offered in the poll.

I added another option just for you :)

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Allowing DPNK to build a nuclear arsenal after being bribed not to isnt the fault of Trump. It has been a systematic case of innaction, looking the other way and soft sanctions that have allowed them to progress to the point they are at now. Yes, indeed. Language like “We could, obviously, destroy North Korea with our arsenals”sure is inflammatory. But that was said over a year ago, by Obama. Who did little to nothing during his terms to mitigate the threat that DPNK pose in the region and dumped the problem into Trumps lap on the Democrats losing the election. New administration, new policy.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yep. In reality an "enforced regime change" should have occurred when he took over before he had time to establish power.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I can't see the US initiating any strike action.

If something does kick off, it will be started by the Imperial Leader. The result = the US raining down hell on them.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride