Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DPRK - North Korea, When will Trump be a chump and start a war?

Trump the chump, will he start a war with NK?

• Total voters

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
New government will supply Winny Peters for diplomatic mission as he has been there before as our foreign minister. Doubt we would send troops unless it wad under the UN banner.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
New government will supply Winny Peters for diplomatic mission as he has been there before as our foreign minister. Doubt we would send troops unless it wad under the UN banner.

The silver tongued , silver fox Winston Peters , the man who could sell ice cubes to Eskimo's , probably our best bet .

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
I have to keep reminding myself that Commodore665 and Immortality are, Nu Zulanders...I'm like, who the f-uck is Winny Peters!? :D
(but glad you're here, bro's ;))

Personally, I'd like to see Australia stay out of all this military power posturing bullshi-t, we need a survey so I can say NO to our involvement, I want to see Australia take a neutral stand. The only reason Kim Jong Un has even bothered to mention us recently is because we are America's Whitehouse/Pentagon lap dog.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I have to keep reminding myself that Commodore665 and Immortality are, Nu Zulanders...I'm like, who the f-uck is Winny Peters!? :D
(but glad you're here, bro's ;))

Personally, I'd like to see Australia stay out of all this military power posturing bullshi-t, we need a survey so I can say NO to our involvement, I want to see Australia take a neutral stand. The only reason Kim Jong Un has even bothered to mention us recently is because we are America's Whitehouse/Pentagon lap dog.

well while I live in NZ I'm a Ex pat South African and I think Immortality is a Dutchman , so I'll let that Nu Zuland thing slide :D, Winston Peters is foreign minister , who is a smooth talking , no bullshit , journalist baiting ex Barrister , who grins like a Cheshire cat when he winds up the media . I'm with you , New Zealand will probably take a neutral stance , or I hope they do , more likely to send over aid over combat troops , anyway the drive shaft on our tank is completely buggered , and the Land Rover is in for a valve grind .

Last edited: