Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dr Bob

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
for those of you that dont kow or havnt been around long enough to know, DR BOB was a valued member of this forum for a very long time, and if it was me after a memcal id trust him, i dont think he would be the type to do anything dodgy

either way if he has been on this forum for 10 years or 10mins...he has taken peoples goods and money, and not responding to them.

so basically your vouching for a person who likes to rip people off.

im with TVR lets brake some legs?

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
im just saying that i dont understand why hes suddenly been uncontactable

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
im just saying that i dont understand why hes suddenly been uncontactable

Yes you an me both - he claimed to be sick 3 months ago - but on digging up the past few years of so it has been a common claim to make people go away and feel sorry for him.

I'm very understanding in most cases and I have given him about 50 opportunititys to make things right with me - today was the limit.

I've had several whinges over the past 5 months and sooked a little when I was telling my customers that all will be well in a few weeks - but I ended up with egg on my face as they say.

304runner

( .Y. )
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0 Ute & a 4runner with a VS SS trasplant
He must have done this to a few Mod's as well... Usually Mods jump in and lock these threads quick smart....

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Any good freinds of Dr Bob on here or reading this thread - please get him to contact me.

I very happy to discuss terms on how to get back square on this and all would be forgiven - but to stick head in sand and go lalalalala is simply not good enough.

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
So reporting him to the coppers for theft isn't an issue, or after five months are you still hoping to resolve this on your own terms?

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
for those of you that dont kow or havnt been around long enough to know, DR BOB was a valued member of this forum for a very long time, and if it was me after a memcal id trust him, i dont think he would be the type to do anything dodgy

I'm a newbie, only been around for a little while, have no idea who Dr Bob may or may not be. There are really only 2 reasons a site would be flagged was dodgey or was hacked and is now dodgey.

Not casting judgement, if he really is a trustworthy person, it's very possible his site/his host have been hacked.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
So reporting him to the coppers for theft isn't an issue, or after five months are you still hoping to resolve this on your own terms?

Rob has done alot of good work for people over the years including me and feel that he has done enough damage to his name already in 5 months. Police for such a small amount is a little over the top. I'd rather the police be out catching theifs that break an enter peoples homes than go after Rob.

But it is emmerging that there is a pattern to the "missing clusters" and parts sent to Rob and feel it is worthy to warning people that sending parts to Rob may be a one way ticket.

He can fix this when ever he likes or feels enough is enough. Just because I offered to help a fellow JC member replace a "missing" cluster I got sucked into the Dr Bob black hole.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Rob has done alot of good work for people over the years including me and feel that he has done enough damage to his name already in 5 months. Police for such a small amount is a little over the top. I'd rather the police be out catching theifs that break an enter peoples homes than go after Rob.

But it is emmerging that there is a pattern to the "missing clusters" and parts sent to Rob and feel it is worthy to warning people that sending parts to Rob may be a one way ticket.

He can fix this when ever he likes or feels enough is enough. Just because I offered to help a fellow JC member replace a "missing" cluster I got sucked into the Dr Bob black hole.

Shane

We can only assume that the issues with non-response for JC members is isolated to this forum. How can we be sure this problem isn't a larger one, involving other sites too? If he's been running a business, it follows that he would have spread himself around a bit and there could be 'victims' from other forums.