Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dr Bob

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Shane

We can only assume that the issues with non-response for JC members is isolated to this forum. How can we be sure this problem isn't a larger one, involving other sites too? If he's been running a business, it follows that he would have spread himself around a bit and there could be 'victims' from other forums.

I'm sure he has issues with other forums too - I only was on delcohacking site and seen that he posted on 3 sept 2011 - up until then I had no way of knowing if his claim of being ill was genuine. It has been told to me and searching this site that plenty of people have had issues with items going missing.

I'm hopeful that JC members that visit other forums can put the word out to warn others of this nasty trate emmerging from Rob.

Last edited:

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
As Shane stated , I sent a cluster to him just after christmas and was told it would take about a week . I contacted him and was told his wife had misplaced it and would be done a.s.a.p. This was followed over the course of the next 8 months by " family sick . he was sick" to " im recovering from a stay in hospital and will send it to you a.s.a.p. Still no cluster . Plus Shane lost a cluster that he was going to get done for me .

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
As Shane stated , I sent a cluster to him just after christmas and was told it would take about a week . I contacted him and was told his wife had misplaced it and would be done a.s.a.p. This was followed over the course of the next 8 months by " family sick . he was sick" to " im recovering from a stay in hospital and will send it to you a.s.a.p. Still no cluster . Plus Shane lost a cluster that he was going to get done for me .

And dont forget the cash to do the cluster programming - even if both clusters were "lost" the cash should be returned.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
If you have proof of these failed dealings, perhaps it's time to seek proper legal advice. It sounds like there is quite a lot of money, and non-return of items involved. Given the period this has been going on, old loyalties should perhaps be put aside and legal proceedings instituted.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
If you have proof of these failed dealings, perhaps it's time to seek proper legal advice. It sounds like there is quite a lot of money, and non-return of items involved. Given the period this has been going on, old loyalties should perhaps be put aside and legal proceedings instituted.

The time issue is because I felt Rob had done so much good work over the years and needed that respect of a little time to sort things out.

It's not in me to run someone into the ground and go for the kill. Many poeople would have broke his legs by now I'm sure. But as as they say there is many ways to skin a cat :) so I shall track him down next year when in Melbourne and have a coffee with him and share some laughs on how stupid this whole mess was.

If it had just been the box of trip computers going missing - oh well never mind - but no its several clusters and cash form other people too and a history of just dropping of the face of the earth - head in the sand attitude that has me peeved.

I think enough people have read this thread now to be aware of the risk involved in dealling with Rob - and I shall contiure to follow his on line movements until he sets things right. When he has supplied a L3 VX programmed cluster to Dayvo (Rob has 2 to do the job with) and or returned the unprogrammed cluster and cash the journy will end.

I support the idea of doing the right thing and I'm from the old school hand shake deal is your word time warp. I just cant come at the in it for myself 100% stuff everyone else line of thinking.

SO the door is open for Rob to set things write if he wishes to or face being followed for every by a shitty green VN for the rest of his natural life :) (worse than a jail sentence - no sex LOL)

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
The time issue is because I felt Rob had done so much good work over the years and needed that respect of a little time to sort things out.

It's not in me to run someone into the ground and go for the kill. Many poeople would have broke his legs by now I'm sure. But as as they say there is many ways to skin a cat :) so I shall track him down next year when in Melbourne and have a coffee with him and share some laughs on how stupid this whole mess was.

If it had just been the box of trip computers going missing - oh well never mind - but no its several clusters and cash form other people too and a history of just dropping of the face of the earth - head in the sand attitude that has me peeved.

I think enough people have read this thread now to be aware of the risk involved in dealling with Rob - and I shall contiure to follow his on line movements until he sets things right. When he has supplied a L3 VX programmed cluster to Dayvo (Rob has 2 to do the job with) and or returned the unprogrammed cluster and cash the journy will end.

I support the idea of doing the right thing and I'm from the old school hand shake deal is your word time warp. I just cant come at the in it for myself 100% stuff everyone else line of thinking.

SO the door is open for Rob to set things write if he wishes to or face being followed for every by a shitty green VN for the rest of his natural life :) (worse than a jail sentence - no sex LOL)

quoting 6000th post

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Add one more customer not to see his memcal from Dr Rob-ber.

The list is still growing

It may be time to stop giving him money fellas.