Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dr Bob

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
I have his details somewhere i.e full name and address if you want to pay him a visit . send me a p.m if you want them .

shdai

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE Clubsport R8 317/ VT Commodore exec 5 SPD
i dont understand how someone can con someone else so willingly. Ive got the engine wired up and ready to go and the memcal is all thats missing. I dont think ive had a bigger inconvenience in my life. thanks for clearing that up for me anyways boys. Not a happy camper atm.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Hmmm Dr Bob (Rob ber) still trading dodgy ****!!

You may get lucky and get your money/memcal back. I hope you do. But all of us stung so far, are still waiting 2 years later.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
G'day fellas
Sorry to bump an old thread but i sent out my L67 memcal with $260 cash to Dr. bob last thursday and as soon as i confirmed that the cash and the memcal were on their way, i stopped receiving emails from him. Should i be worried? ive sent 4 since and he hasnt replied to any of them where when i was discussing what i needed with him he'd reply straight away...Long story short, have i been screwed over??

Wait - so did you know about this thread and still sent him your memcal anyway? Or did you just happen to stumble upon this later?

billy bob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 SV6
I thought only grandma sent cash in ya birthday card.
Cash is untraceable.
"Sorry mate haven't received anything, the postman must have lost it".
Never send cash