Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Drive by wire throttle bodies

perthvzsv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ5.7SV8A42005
Good morning fella's
Okay i just bought a fast 92mm manifold for my ls1 stroker build.
I have done a bit or research on throttle bodies, some say to use an ls2 90mm throttle body, will this bolt up to the fast manifold and will it plug in to the existing harness on my vz ls1.
IF not is it better to go with a nick williams 92mm throtle body, if they make a drive by wire unit

I had been going to use as cast AFR 210cc enforcer heads, which i purchased a while back, but have since decided to use AFR mongoose 215cc heads, ( which flow very well and with those intake runner sizes should have good velocity from low rpm and right through the mid range, as im wanting a torque monster, not bothered about topend hp ), just waiting for them to arrive, which is why i have stepped up to a modest increase in intake manifold and throttle body size.
Anyone with any info on any throttle bodies that are drive by wire that will fit my fast manifold., other than FAST brand throttle bodies., that are hopefully plug and play most appreciated
Cheers Fella's