Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Driver kills 11month old child.

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
Neighbours tackled the man, which means NO he wasn't running to get help, help was already there. I understand though, shock and all, I think anyone would run.

There had been earlier reports of this car speeding throughout other areas in Perth, the police had been called about a Red Monaro speeding and weaving through traffic along Albany highway, could be another car? possible. But I am pretty sure the charges etc and police media reports so far, yes he was speeding & drinking.

Check out this link.... The Monaro was airborne for 12 metres!
http://www.police.wa.gov.au/Portals...9 1400 Fatal Crash Thornlie Berehaven Ave.pdf

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
OK OK he was not speeding then. He was just driving nomally and some how hit a car jumped a wall/fence smashed into a house and kill a baby. The report may be wrong.

Baby is still dead - Car still hit a house. He still ran from the accident.

Baby aint comming back and he will get years in the slammer.

That bit wont change.

(he really probably almost certainly with out doubt was driving a wee bit too fast for his ability then) Just maybe. hmmm

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
Neighbours tackled the man, which means NO he wasn't running to get help, help was already there. I understand though, shock and all, I think anyone would run.
like i said. angry mob = run like hell
There had been earlier reports of this car speeding throughout other areas in Perth, the police had been called about a Red Monaro speeding and weaving through traffic along Albany highway, could be another car? possible.
nah holden only released 1 red one. mustve been speeding cause it was red and red cars go faster.

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
Well, after reading that police report I think it sheds a bit mroe light on the situation. Very sad to see this happen.

I find it hard to believe a car doing 50-60kms would be airborne for 12 meters. Terrible loss, huge horrible mistake that yet another idiot driver will have learn the hard way.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
I find it hard to believe a car doing 50-60kms would be airborne for 12 meters. Terrible loss, huge horrible mistake that yet another idiot driver will have learn the hard way.

60km/h = 17 metres a second. only needed to be off the ground for a split second to go that for doing the limit

And_ROOS

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV +6
While im not going to comment on what happened here, people presuming he ran because he is guilty is stupid. My friend, whilst on Ps, got cleaned up by someone and that forced his car to hit another, killing the other car's passenger. After he saw the damage he went into shock and ran around a corner and crouched over and started throwing up.

The person in the car that made the illegal turn that hit him got out of the car and tackled him while he was on the ground chucking up his guts. That made people automatically assume the P Plater was at guilt. Luckily the facts defended my friend and not the moron who was in the wrong.

Going into shock is a hell of a thing, been there myself, you dont really remember what you did hence its name and everyones reactions are always different.