Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Driver runs over car thief - VIC

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
give him an OAM!

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
the one that run the car thief down should be charged with attempted murder

Tree cutter

Tree cutter
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais SuperchargedV6
I hope the car thief is made to pay for any damage caused to the 4Wd when it ran over him.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
I hope the car thief is made to pay for any damage caused to the 4Wd when it ran over him.
As usual the thief will come out the winner . he will sue the driver for damages , The driver will be charged with dangerous driving and may get a jail sentence . Unless he confesses to being a terrorist then he will be out on bail

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Hope you never have anything stolen.

Gets stolen I claim insurance and get another one
What's the point of running them down and ending up with more jail time than them?
No car thief is worth that
End of the day it's only a car

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
What's the point of running them down and ending up with more jail time than them?

It's only a car until you put a lot of hard work and cash into it or it has sentimental value then in my books it becomes more than a car. A stock car I couldn't care less about and agree that I would just buy another one BUT if someone tried stealing a car that has been in the family a very long time and that my father hands down to me then they're open game.

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS

maybe your cars don't mean much to you
all well and good if you have an off the shelf car and haven't spent 20 years of your life restoring/customising it to something unique.
If it was my daily driver Ford Courier ute that got stolen, I'd be majorly pissed off, but not devastated. It could easily be replaced by insurance.

However if someone stole the VH, it can't be replaced with simply a payout. Not only have they stolen my pride & joy, but they've stolen a big part of my life. I'd be happy to see the #### who stole it end up dead.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
had to lol at the blokes

Last edited by a moderator:

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
maybe your cars don't mean much to you
all well and good if you have an off the shelf car and haven't spent 20 years of your life restoring/customising it to something unique.
If it was my daily driver Ford Courier ute that got stolen, I'd be majorly pissed off, but not devastated. It could easily be replaced by insurance.

However if someone stole the VH, it can't be replaced with simply a payout. Not only have they stolen my pride & joy, but they've stolen a big part of my life. I'd be happy to see the #### who stole it end up dead.

Yeah I can see your point
But is it worth killing some scumbag over and doing jail time yourself?