Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Drumo's Nickel VE SV6

Drumo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Hi guys. Here's my MY09 VE SV6, and upgrade from my VXII Calais.

Midnight Express Tint.
Wheels are Apec Beast 20".
Got it lowered Friday on Kings - 30mm drop at the front and 40mm at the rear. Thanks to Wholesale Suspension Penrith for the ace job.

Before lowering

p1000690m.jpg

Lowered

p1000701.jpg

p1000703v.jpg

p1000702v.jpg

Really happy with it. Not a V8, but still has plenty of guts for a 6. Maybe just a bee sting aerial, front lip spoiler and SSV tail lights to come.

Last edited:

tomholzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS II
which springs (SL or SSL) did they put in to achieve your height?
and shocks too?

Drumo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
which springs (SL or SSL) did they put in to achieve your height?
and shocks too?

I need to check... It was a 30mm drop in the front, and 40mm drop in the rear. SSLs in the front I'm pretty sure, I'll check and get back to ya. Stock shocks.

Endrew

Reaction score
Members Ride
99' VT commodore
The VE has fairly decent shocks anyways. So no real need to change. Lookin good, I thought the rims looked ****, but after it was lowered they looked aight' Not bad ;)

EnFoRcEr_001

Deano
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 A5
hey nice ride, im really liking the ride height could you please let us know when you get the chance to what the exact springs are being used.

Did you buy the rims or did they come with the car when you purchased it from the previous owner?

Cheers

mdmatt

mdmatt
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 LS1 Auto VZ SSZ 328.6rwhp
Nice clean car mate, looking good with the rims & lowered - big improvement on standard :)

tjoint

tjoint
Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega custom
gd to see another local on here, drive looks gd, any other mods coming?...

Drumo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
hey nice ride, im really liking the ride height could you please let us know when you get the chance to what the exact springs are being used.

Did you buy the rims or did they come with the car when you purchased it from the previous owner?

Cheers

Yeah really happy with the ride height... aggressive, but not a hectic-mobile. Will check springs when I get a chance. Nah I bought the rims last week. Got some a1 condition SV6/SS 18s for sale if your interested? lol

Drumo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
gd to see another local on here, drive looks gd, any other mods coming?...

SSV tails (did you get yours from holmart?), bee sting aerial. No performance mods (until warranty is up lol + until not getting smashed on insurance for being under 24).

If your referring to Wholesale, I'm not really a local. Just heard that their work is that good that I ventured out there. The things we do for the cars we love lol.