Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dual H/U DVD plus MP3....

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
yeah it looks so sweet...when i get my car i might get the nxt door neighbour to help me out with it, cause i wouldnt feel comfortable cuttin up my new car (when i get it:p) The JVC Units also look real swish with the car :yeah: cant wait till i get the car, hopefully only another 6-8 months ;)

nick88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SS Voodoo
i just put mine in the other day. wasnt too hard to do, just used a lil like hack saw to cut the pocket off and then a file to get the right angle and size for the unit to fit properly. Prolly only less than a days work(but it also helps if you know about the electronics cause the screen will need some power, but i jsut used my h/u power wiring for that) all i need to get now is an antenna and a dvd player:p
It looks pretty good i recon... heres mine

Nick

Attachments

• Image0455.JPG
    Image0455.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 120

pugga

More Power!!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 HSV Maloo R8
Heres a few of my pics - playstation in the glovebox runs off the cigarette lighter to make things easy becasue its a slimline one but if it was one of the bigger ones i wouldn't had to gwt an inverter. Thats how i play my DVD's becasue i wanted to keep my head unit.

List of but i'm running. Nothing special keeps me happy

4ga power wire
stinger RCA's
SONY CDXF7710 head unit - http://www.sony.com.au/catalog/product.jsp?id=CDXF7710&section=arch&term=cdxf7710
Sony 6" XSV1642A speakers all round 16CM 4-WAY, 55/270W
Sony XM-504z 500watt powering speakers
2x Sony 12" 1200watt 350RMS subs
Jaycar RESPONSE CAR AMP 4X100WRMS running bridged 2x380wrms
7" Motorized In-dash Monitor
Playstation 2 Slim
1 Farard Cap

Last edited: