Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dude! check this song out!

Huntington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
No problem.
I to am not suprised

MAG00

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Calais
Let's look at why this thread failed shall we?

1) You are talking about music, which is subjective and opinions will differ from person to person.

2) You are talking about comparing the opinions of idiots (who think their Alpine Type S subs in prefab 6mm boxes, running off of PowerVox amps, bass boosted at 40hz sound good) with pro'er users (who know the difference between a sensitivity gain control and volume control).

3) The name of the thread is "Dude! check this song out!" The first post contradicts the thread title and makes no sense, both grammatically and literally. At first you are talking about people wanting opinions on subwoofers, then you just say what songs you like without even suggesting what your sub is, while also not mentioning what's running the sub, what box it's in etc.

The thread is fail.
/thread

vn_v6

Blumpkin
Reaction score
Members Ride
87 vl limited edition
flux pavillion- i cant stop (very loud)
flux pavillion digital controller
t pain she got it (very, very, very LOW BASS :D)
GORILLA ZOE doe boy
gorilla zoe- i got it (mid to high bass)
tech n9ne- f u c k food (personal fave, has a high softer bass the drops to a deep one that hits hard as anything)

i have many many many more

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Let's look at why this thread failed shall we?

1) You are talking about music, which is subjective and opinions will differ from person to person.

2) You are talking about comparing the opinions of idiots (who think their Alpine Type S subs in prefab 6mm boxes, running off of PowerVox amps, bass boosted at 40hz sound good) with pro'er users (who know the difference between a sensitivity gain control and volume control).

3) The name of the thread is "Dude! check this song out!" The first post contradicts the thread title and makes no sense, both grammatically and literally. At first you are talking about people wanting opinions on subwoofers, then you just say what songs you like without even suggesting what your sub is, while also not mentioning what's running the sub, what box it's in etc.

The thread is fail.
/thread

Troll harder, Next time you direct an anwser at me insure first i was the one that asked the question!

then you just say what songs you like without even suggesting what your sub is, while also not mentioning what's running the sub, what box it's in etc.

Whatever it doent really matter, excepy maybe 10's are better for metal. Da blows by lil john will transform any sub into a monster, or kill it.

PowerVox amps, bass boosted at 40hz sound good
Thats just border line subsonic, you are feeling more than you would hear.

Dude! check this song out!" The first post contradicts the thread title and makes no sense
Its not meant to make sense, its attention grabbing.

You are talking about music, which is subjective and opinions will differ from person to person.
True, but i just wanted to share songs. besides 90% on the music i play on my sub i would hate if I had no sub.

go **** on someone elses thread

Last edited:

MAG00

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Calais
Whatever it doent really matter, excepy maybe 10's are better for metal.

Common myth, the box makes more of a difference than the size of the subwoofer. You could make an 18" sub just as punchy as a 10" in the right sized box.

Troll harder

Don't tempt me.

Thats just border line subsonic, you are feeling more than you would hear.
Yeahhhh -.-

Its not meant to make sense, its attention grabbing.

A thread on a public forum, regardless of the topic, is supposed to make sense.

go **** on someone elses thread

Mate you had already let diarrhea rip all over it, I just helped point out that it was there.