Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

dukes of hazard

H

holden_vp_man

omg i went and saw the dukes of hazard today and i didnt know what to look at jessica simpson or the charger both were drooling material . that thing is sex on wheels i seriously want one and the driving in the movie was awesome if u havent seen it go see it u get to perve and look at a hot car :w00t:

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
I Agree a blonde and a valiant perfect combination that. The movie was great - awsome 69 dodge luved it very much! Lots of laughts, top driving .... :)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Great movie!

General Lee = 2nd favourite car ever (Elanor obviously 1st :yeah: ) Glad i got it on DVD, can watch it over and over......and over :p

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
Hold on guys there was a charger in that movie? I only saw Jessica :p

Good movie, I think they went through about 12 cars in the making of the film :)

I would have to say one of my favourite cars is a 1967 GT 500 Shelby Mustang I just love the look of it. Along with LH/LX Toranna, and of course the mighty commodres :)

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
made the mistake of seein it with a romantic interest of mine (read: fk buddy)

i got filthy stares every time jessica simpson came on screen ... in the end that didn't faze me in the slightest as i got awawy cleanly with perving the hell outta the General Lee

YEEOoOOwoww ... thats BURNT orange for sure, its damned HOT

H

holden_vp_man

subdue said:
I Agree a blonde and a valiant perfect combination

yeah nothing gets better than that totally agree. when i got out i looked at my car and thought dam why cant it be a charger i drove home a lil crazy after seeing that lol

czerwonyVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 3.8 A4
as far as a movie, DOH didnt really impress me, but it was worth going to see for the general and jessica alone.

im going to see transporter 2 in a few hours, i loved the first one and it had some nice car scenes, like the getaway at the start with a black BMW (5 or 7 series?)...

CommodoreChick

Resident Female Bevan
Reaction score
Members Ride
1985 VK
Ah, im so over Jessica Simpson... but I'm probably just saying this cos i'm a chick, :) I think they used a body double a lot as well, cos theres heaps of shots of her 'boobs' and you don't see her head.
Sean William Scott, and Johnny Knoxville are pretty sexy... BUT THE CHARGER, that thing was awesome.
My favourite car, (even more so that commies and toranas) would definately have to be a val charger, and a dodge charger is just as goodg
Going through 12 of them..... thats a dam shame to put that many chargers to waste :my:

i drove home a lil crazy after seeing that lol
So did my BF in his Torana... (I was like, no love it's only a 202 :rolleyes: )

Last edited:

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
yeah it is a great movie, got to love the scenes where the dukes squable god for a chuckle. 10 points the the following line

"What is the purpose of this thing!?" - Bo regarding roundabouts.

vinnywelsh

Bored Technician
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 3.8L Berlina
I really liked the little "super troopers" bit in the movie. i laughed so goddam hard at that.