Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

dukes of hazard

czerwonyVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 3.8 A4
well that was dissapointing. transporter 2 was WAY too far fetched, making it basically too unbelievable to be enjoyable. well, i cant say i didnt enjoy it at all, i enjoyed parts of it, but i can think of much better ways to spend 2 hours and $11.50. oh and the villain's girlfriend; she is just yuck

H

holden_vp_man

I think they used a body double a lot as well, cos theres heaps of shots of her 'boobs' and you don't see her head.

yeah here boobs did seem to be fuller than what they usually are but thank you the inventor of the push up bra :yeah:

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Sorry but the movie wasn't too far up to scrtch for me!

I give the movie about a 6-7/10 Simple cause the movie wasn't really like the dukes would be. Luke and Bo never were into drugs, Boss Hogg was Fat same with Uncle Jessie! and I was almost about to turn the damn thing off when the GENERALS DOORS OPENED!!!

Shivaga

Reaction score
Website
www.bhss.com.au
Members Ride
'05 VZ Lumina 3.6V6
Well, even after you (tr3nt) saying that, i absolutley loved it! thrashed the crap out of the camry on the way to Mt Gravatt *wink wink* *nudge nudge*. i imagined the general...it was soooo great.
with all that aside, u no when you see guys get whacked in the balls and like everyone feels it, i was the same way. every time something touched that car, i cringed!
btw, Red Eye is another awesome movie out atm!!!

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
great movie none the less, but it dissapointed me!

Another thing.. dont get into a VR commodore STRAIGHT after driving the bageebus out of a paddock bomb at a mates place!!!!

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I thought it was a great modern version of the Duke's of Hazzard, it only got one star and a half a star on the movie show! but really it's more like 4.5 for car people: ). Stifler is the funniest guy on the planet!, how about that roundabout scene, I so need a Limited slip diff :p

Last edited:

VSTrev

The Stig!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS & VS Ute
So nobody else has noticed that the General was an auto. I'm disapointed in you all :(

I saw a preview for it that showed the generals doors could open and it was an auto. So i went in with low expectations. Came out loving it...

They sorted the doors out, but its still an auto. They didn't even try to hide the fact in the movie. Its clearly visibal on numerous occasions. However, there is something about an orange charger floating through the air, you just gotta love it.

czerwonyVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 3.8 A4
the roundabout scene was actually more impressive in the raw pre production footage.

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
Awesome movie, i love it.

The 1 bit that cracked me up was...

"put another shrimp on the barbie"

lol :rofl: