Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DVSVE - Phantom SV6 on SSV's

DynoVE

DVSVE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
bored. just thought id add a new pic :)

also selling up soon and buying an SS :p

17614810150178192003943.jpg

HSV085

Reaction score
Members Ride
16' VF2 Redline, 17' VF2 GTS
Nice ride mate, pretty sure i saw yours & the white ss on sunday @ the racepaint carshow?

ciddyau

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore
you been defected for the walls yet? I havent been hassled at all (touch wood)

DynoVE

DVSVE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
ytry: nah i didnt take my car down to the racepaint show. was gonna put it in only if my mates work would detail it for me but they wouldnt and i cbf doing it myself lol. so i just came down in the white SS :)

csp: ftw! even tho im on red p's.. couldnt give a ****, registering it in old mans company and just gonna argue that its not my car when i get pulled over lol :p

ciddy: 5 minutes after i got my walls i got pulled over, cops didnt say a word. but ive had heaps of looks from cops but luckily only in situations where they havnt been able to pull me over :)

ciddyau

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore
ciddy: 5 minutes after i got my walls i got pulled over, cops didnt say a word. but ive had heaps of looks from cops but luckily only in situations where they havnt been able to pull me over :)

Yeah man :) Ive seen you driving around, sex on wheels
I have had an passenger officer look at my car side by side at the lights and smiled then they sped off haha.
im suprised they havent got my for my taillights.

DynoVE

DVSVE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
sex on wheels lol.. not yet ;) thanks anyway hahaha

yeah cops just eye me off, and often pull over down the road, so i just turn off somewhere. problem avoided :p

DynoVE

DVSVE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
bored. time to add a new pic lol :)

pretty much just to give an idea how the car sits. with an empty tank :p thinkin about compressing the rear springs another 2-2.5cm and put ultras in the front

img0569gx.jpg

rusty411

Donating member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series II Sv6 3.6L ute
imo mate get new struts find a noticeable difference int eh ride quality and it will sit lower, id tend to stear clear of compressing the springs.
very nice car tho love it haha :) ur a melbourne boy too lol rep. very clean and tough ride mate dw bout csp he rips into everyone about modding 6's lol
but as for p platers there as fast as we can get legally :p. so why not personalise it for the 3 odd years we have them haha.