Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dynamat??

VZ-Rob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZS-Ute06
StoneX that's a pretty neat install :thumbsup:

another alternative is Flashtec Tape from M10 or Bungs
gona try it on the back panel behind the seats

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Yeah that what I meant, rubber? What sort of rubber?

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
If it's inside the car you can jam anything in between rattling items. It doesn't need to be anything special as long as it stays in place.

I used Flashtac on my first car and it was OK but I used 3 layers of it and ended up painting K&H Brush On Deadener to make my doors completely dead :)

In my cars since I've used proper sheet deadener(G-Spot Serenity MAX, RAAMmat 60 BXT, and Dynamat Extreme) and it's so much easier to apply and 1-2 layers does as good a job as Flashtac and paint on deadener combined.

In the above car I used about 100sq foot of RAAMmat deadener, nearly 3 Dynamat bulk packs.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
RAAMmat, isn't that the stuff on Ebay. Any good?

dynoryder

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive wagon
hay all f u c k that dynamat s h i t my old man is a waterproofer im gonna use some of his powerderd membrain s h i t its called gripset it is perfect plus there are a few other membrains

you just mix it up and paint it on

for the record i have a eclipse 4000w titanium pro 15 sub i payed $1200 worth $2000 it was last one in canberra now they stoped makeing them

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
I bought my RAAMmat directly from the manufacturer in the US. Yeah, it is good. Pretty much the same as Dynamat but without the logo. It cost me $370 for 108sq feet... Which is equal to 3 Dynamat bulk packs which are $225 each.

dynoryder... Dynamat is made to do a specific job. It does that job well. Other products designed for waterproofing, etc are not designed to deaden panels and absorb resonances. So it may be cheap but it does do the same thing as Dynamat or other proper deadeners.

dynoryder

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive wagon
mate the stuff in dynamat is like this rubber s h i t from usa it's latex bitchamin i have used it with my old man it is the same

the powderd membrain is stiffer but cheaper it has latex to

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
I bought my RAAMmat directly from the manufacturer in the US. Yeah, it is good. Pretty much the same as Dynamat but without the logo. It cost me $370 for 108sq feet... Which is equal to 3 Dynamat bulk packs which are $225 each.

dynoryder... Dynamat is made to do a specific job. It does that job well. Other products designed for waterproofing, etc are not designed to deaden panels and absorb resonances. So it may be cheap but it does do the same thing as Dynamat or other proper deadeners.

Must have been expensive to freight, that stuff weighs a lot.

dynoryder

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive wagon
i dont usally talk back to comment like that but i am 21 i have worked at a car audio shop have worked for my old man and i know am a mechanic