Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dynamat??

dynoryder

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive wagon
dynamat is also the same as the little patches of black **** coved with foil in the old xf facons it is used to cover the top of the rear shocks under the seats have a look if you can find a xf

that black stuff also happens to be just like modifyed bitchumin latex membrain

D-Man

All over it...
Reaction score
Website
www.nextdigital.com
Members Ride
99 VT Calais II v6
you'd think at 21 he'd be able to spell...

still hope out there ?

and dyno. you dont sound very convincing... you sound like you know nothing at all but try to make it look like you know everything (please note - im not saying you know nothing. just how it's soudning to me)

and since StoneX did such a great job with his, im more likely to listen to his recomendations than yours.

no need to swear dude. it just lets us know that your a true tool.

dynoryder

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive wagon
i do sound like a tool it's just ive spent a lot of time thinking of cheaper stuff and the best i could find is membrain

i mean ive been thinking of this for like 2 years havent done it yet but preperation is the way im going

my sub box in my room has polyurathane sealent in it in the corners and that acrlic wool stuff got all that stuff for free off a building site when i was working for my old man it has made a big differnce

so that study has helped me come up with the membrain idea

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Well throw it in and let us know how it goes. However, since I'm going to assume you haven't used dynamat before, it will be hard for you to make a fair comparison

dynoryder

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive wagon
Well throw it in and let us know how it goes. However, since I'm going to assume you haven't used dynamat before, it will be hard for you to make a fair comparison

good point

but i will never use dynamat im to poor

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
i dont usally talk back to comment like that but i am 21 i have worked at a car audio shop have worked for my old man and i know am a mechanic
Which store?
dynamat is also the same as the little patches of black **** coved with foil in the old xf facons it is used to cover the top of the rear shocks under the seats have a look if you can find a xf

that black stuff also happens to be just like modifyed bitchumin latex membrain
There is many types of deadener. Just because the deadener in the XF looks like Dynamat, doesn't mean it's anything like it.
Have a read through this site. It is the archive of an old website that did comparisons between a bunch of sound deadeners. You'll learn that there is quite a difference between sound deadeners and the products you're talking about aren't even deadeners or designed for the car environment.
i do sound like a tool it's just ive spent a lot of time thinking of cheaper stuff and the best i could find is membrain

i mean ive been thinking of this for like 2 years havent done it yet but preperation is the way im going

my sub box in my room has polyurathane sealent in it in the corners and that acrlic wool stuff got all that stuff for free off a building site when i was working for my old man it has made a big differnce

so that study has helped me come up with the membrain idea
Membrane. Polyurethane. Acrylic. Preparation. Sealant. Difference. You definitely spell like a mechanic :p

I've also done tests with box filling and heard absolutely no difference.

dynoryder

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive wagon
i bet my sub kicks stonex subs arses even though my car will be a bit more rattley my spl will be greater

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Well thats a stupid comment to make, you both have different systems. Besides not everyone is after SPL.

dynoryder

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive wagon
but my probaly will have more spl ecspecially if i use a hifoincs 5000w amp