Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dynamic D Hole Steel Wheels

BoostedL67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTS L67
I GOT NEW WHEELS.
For all those wondering about the D Hole steels wheels from Tarzia Tyre Centre.
Series 2 VT with coilovers.

Was deciding between the BCI black interceptor stock look and the D Hole drift look. Both have their pros and cons.
BCI interceptors come in 7”, 8” and 9” width and have offset to suit Commodore perfectly.

D Hole come in 17x8 with crazy +25 offset. (Stock is +48 so the wheels are pushed out 23mm)

Anyway. I got 225/45 for the fronts and 245/45 for the rears. I could have pushed for 255’s on the rears but my car is real low and had to roll guards a little to fit the 245’s. 255’s would be a super tight fit.
Tyres are right out at the edge of the guards, they fit and are legal. Car looks tough. I can send pics if anybody needs.
Unsure how to ad pics here.

BoostedL67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTS L67
While I think of it, performance wise, steel wheels are not the way to go.
One of these rims without tyre weighs as much if not more as my alloy with tyre.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I GOT NEW WHEELS.
For all those wondering about the D Hole steels wheels from Tarzia Tyre Centre.
Series 2 VT with coilovers.

Was deciding between the BCI black interceptor stock look and the D Hole drift look. Both have their pros and cons.
BCI interceptors come in 7”, 8” and 9” width and have offset to suit Commodore perfectly.

D Hole come in 17x8 with crazy +25 offset. (Stock is +48 so the wheels are pushed out 23mm)

Anyway. I got 225/45 for the fronts and 245/45 for the rears. I could have pushed for 255’s on the rears but my car is real low and had to roll guards a little to fit the 245’s. 255’s would be a super tight fit.
Tyres are right out at the edge of the guards, they fit and are legal. Car looks tough. I can send pics if anybody needs.
Unsure how to ad pics here.

Been seeing a lot of these wheels getting around Adelaide....Definately something different and against the normal alloys, which is a pleasent change.

Tarzia Tyre Centre started out as a back yard operation....Working out of his shed....He has since moved into a workshop, with barely enough room to move, with a car in there, in a back street.....Hopefully he survives...Only time will tell

The front tyres aren't legal by the way....They're surposed to be 235/45X17, rather than 225/45X17, but as long as your happy, that's all that matters.

BoostedL67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTS L67
Knowing what I know now, I should have just got 235’s all round. It was hard to know how the tyres would fit by just fitting rims and measuring.
The rears rub a little even after I rolled the guards so I’m going to raise the back a little higher.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Knowing what I know now, I should have just got 235’s all round. It was hard to know how the tyres would fit by just fitting rims and measuring.
The rears rub a little even after I rolled the guards so I’m going to raise the back a little higher.

That's the issue when ordering over the net....Makes it extremely difficult getting the correct offset....

Out of curiosity, did the rims come with tyres? If so, Tarzia should have known.....He has a couple of Commodores of his own, with these wheels fitted

BoostedL67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTS L67
They come as bare rims. They are excellent for the price. Just heavy. 235’s all round for the VT would be great.