Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dyno charts? comparisons?

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
haha yeah i was there when the vn was on the dyno, things a nut case and i love to attention to detail luke went with his enigne.
love the set up, and love the power sounds tuff as guts.
nice bloke to.

greenfoam you wouldnt happen to be lukes mate who can tune the delcos are you?

Yes, are you Lukes drifter mate with the dyno :)? (everything makes sense now), Luke knows a fair bit about tuning the delcos himself, he had his SC14 and turbo VP V6 running pretty sweet in the end of its life

dons vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute
Na thats trent, trent does the tuning at status and is part owner, i some times work there but do alot of work there with trent, sab and cat as well.
I have my own business building sr's and drift cars, trent does all my tuning though.
I was at status one night finishing off a customers car when lukes vn was on the dyno and i was quite impressed, but that was before he put the supercharger on it as well.
I asked trent the other day if he had the gear to tune the delco's and he said no but lukes mate can do them, then i just put 2 and 2 together and realised it was you.
You got an email i can contact you on man, would love to have a chat about some things and work on this little project.
my email is [email protected]

ozyprd

want to know more
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs senator
hey rev i would be intrested in the dyno sheets and info if posible

GTP 85

291 hp @ the wheels
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY04 WRX, VS SSenator & VS V6 track weapon
i will get around to it soon. Got uni exams on and the only scanner i have access to is at uni.