Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

dyno results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SICK SS

7L 427ci BABY
Reaction score
Members Ride
427 ci vu ss a4 ve ssv a6
Pre 99 boxes will shatter at a 7000RPM launch yes,
MY06 STi box is nearly invincible... Why do you think so many people put them in the MY05 and MY06 WRX after a box break?

As for "your mate", I'll play that game all night long if you want.

I'll find a time, once I'm back on the road, and I'll meet some of you boys at WSID for some fun.

just let the boys from ls1 forum no when you put the challange up you can take ur pick from 10 ,11,12 second ls1's:D

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
id have to agree after mates buyin ls1's and me having a 5ltr ive noticed how slow skylines are... i always thought they were quick but seems i was mistaken...skylines had no chance against my mates vt2 ls1 6spd and as for my mates vx r8 clubby well... what skyline?

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
Pre 99 boxes will shatter at a 7000RPM launch yes,
MY06 STi box is nearly invincible... Why do you think so many people put them in the MY05 and MY06 WRX after a box break?

As for "your mate", I'll play that game all night long if you want.

I'll find a time, once I'm back on the road, and I'll meet some of you boys at WSID for some fun.

yeah the Ls1 boys will own you good and propper. Just cause you have a skyline doesn't make you the fastest car on the road. Just cause you own a v8 doesn't make you the fastest car on the road. The only fast skylines are the GT-R's that are stroked out to 2.9L just cause you own a GTS-T don't mean a thing it's still slower than a gT-R and a GT-R is slower than a stroked GT-R you starting to get the drift?

the only LS1's you've been beating have had 60 year olds behind the wheel. The ricer loser flyby doesn't count as a race.

al99

Reaction score
just let the boys from ls1 forum no when you put the challange up you can take ur pick from 10 ,11,12 second ls1's:D

Can i play to?:p
Hardly anyone ever does cos they know they will get whipped:cry: lol
Guys this guy may have a quick gts-t with a big turbo running 2bar putting out 600 hp at the crank.
And theres going to be gen3's out there supercharged that are going to kick ass.
Nothing wrong with quick jap cars in my eyes, same as nothing wrong with a modded gen3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.