Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

dynos/operators are all not the same

BradSV8

Nitrous Junkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8
20 rwkw between figures at those power levels is nothing and quite normal between dynos. Who's going to fight over 20 rwkw on the peak, it's nothing and wont show up much at the track even if there is that much difference. LS1's want good heads to make good power anyway, a cam alone wont do much for them

Um not quite true a cam is much much better bang for buck than heads on an LS1 or any later series of LS engines..

lildavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg ute
iv had my 5L dynoed runned only made a 121.9rwk which was about right for a stock 5l with only a exhaust system added. guy i go use dynometers and seems to be pretty close.

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
Just to bring an old thread back to life, had my XR6Turbo ute checked, and then flash tuned, and only picked up 20rwkw, but 65rwkw
in the mid range. It has mods, and had been tuned, but not since I have had it, so thats why I had it done.
Completely different "animal" to drive now:blah blah:

Now, just had daughters 355 Clubby done, and difference between Mainline, and Dynamics dyno was 28rwkw. I like tuned for mid range power, not top end,
so figures dont worry me that much. Too old to bragg:rofl2:

VxSs2nv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7 A4
I had my Vx ss dynoed at Charlestone performance it said 189.3rwkw and that was cat back exhaust and two hole mod intake. Just a power run. Then took it to a family friend Tean Kustoms it said 165rwkw and he maf tuned it and it says now 189.7. Thats 24.7rwkw gain. After i left went back to steve at charlestone and it said there 198.2rwkw. Huge difference wat to believe i dnt know. The car has ran a 13.7 at wsid