Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

E-bay powerchips

jasevt

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 vt 50th anniversary s1
Sure everyone has seen them 20hp for 20 bucks, $19.95 to be exact anyway has anyway tried these out or are there better ones out there for the same price?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
Hmm post a link to these unicorn chips! If its the ones im thinking of these ones : +15BHP Power Mod/Chip BMW X3 X5 Z3 Z4 520 525 528 530 - eBay Engine Modifications, Performance Parts, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 06-May-09 19:16:21 AEST)

Run the hell the other way!!

They work by tricking the efi system to think its colder than it really is and inject more fuel. Doesnt sound to bad... but if you do a bit of a search can cause some big problems with long term use, also advances your timing i think. Still if your keen to try it go to dicksmiths and buy the 50cent resistor (someone here knows the resistor in another post) that kit atleast has a plastic box lol the other seller flogging these off just sends the resistors lmao.

jasevt

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 vt 50th anniversary s1
Yeah thats what i was worried about, to good to be true lol i'm not game enough to try in my car, is there anyone else that is? lol

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
Speak 2 Greenfoam (member on here) about a chip 4 ur VT he'll sort u out and they actually work, i got 1.